best option for #2 wide reciever?

im not sure if we would want to pick up any reciever left in the FA

maybe we should try to get sidney rice or even dwyane jarett in the draft

#2 is price again. with the money shelled out for OLine and loss on defense of clement and fletcher, bills will focus on defense in the draft and save their remaining big bucks for that side of the ball. round one will be willis if hes there at 12, otherwise okoye.

Yeah, I don't see any way we sign or draft someone who is instantly better than Price. It wouldn't surprise me if we take a day two pick and go after a larger receiver somewhere (hoping he is the next Colston :cry: ), but not anybody who starts camp above Price on the depth chart. With better pass protection I think JP will get Price the ball more often, and I also see Roscoe being a bigger factor, with Lee continuing to explode talent wise, but probably getting more attention freeing up more room for the other guys.

It would sure be nice for JP's development and free Lee Evan's from constant double teams if we had a 2nd receiver capable of affecting another team's defensive game plan. Right now I don't think a combination Price, Reed and Parrish can get it done. I find Antonio Bryant intriguing: yes he is an A-Hole with a litany of transgressions but I think one of the more physically gifted receivers in the NFL, I love the way he attacks the ball not afraid to go over the middle. IMO its a high risk, high reward move.

Kelley Washington (6'3) the bengals 4th reciever is another guy to keep on eye on as an "under the radar guy" he has been behind gifted recievers in Cincy eg. Chad Johnson, T.J Houshmanzadeh, Chris Henry. But has shown flashes of skill in limited playing time. It would be especially nice to get a big guy for the red zone someone who can get up and get the ball at its highest point.

It would sure be nice for JP's development and free Lee Evan's from constant double teams if we had a 2nd receiver capable of affecting another team's defensive game plan. Right now I don't think a combination Price, Reed and Parrish can get it done. I find Antonio Bryant intriguing: yes he is an A-Hole with a litany of transgressions but I think one of the more physically gifted receivers in the NFL, I love the way he attacks the ball not afraid to go over the middle. IMO its a high risk, high reward move.

Kelley Washington (6'3) the bengals 4th reciever is another guy to keep on eye on as an "under the radar guy" he has been behind gifted recievers in Cincy eg. Chad Johnson, T.J Houshmanzadeh, Chris Henry. But has shown flashes of skill in limited playing time. It would be especially nice to get a big guy for the red zone someone who can get up and get the ball at its highest point.

There's always the possibility of injury to Evans to be considered.

Forget Washington. Many posters here are happy to inform you that all B'gal players are low-character criminals and thus highly unsuitable for the Bills... :cry:

Yeah, I don't see any way we sign or draft someone who is instantly better than Price. It wouldn't surprise me if we take a day two pick and go after a larger receiver somewhere (hoping he is the next Colston :cry: ), but not anybody who starts camp above Price on the depth chart. With better pass protection I think JP will get Price the ball more often, and I also see Roscoe being a bigger factor, with Lee continuing to explode talent wise, but probably getting more attention freeing up more room for the other guys.

Jacoby Jones...Although i heard he had such a good combine that his stock went from 7th rounder to mid rounder

im not sure if we would want to pick up any reciever left in the FA

maybe we should try to get sidney rice or even dwyane jarett in the draft

The wide receivers are set on this team unless someone( REALLY GOOD ) from the draft falls unexpectedly into our spot. If Peerless doesn't pick up the baton this year with an improved line so that JP actually has time to look at more than his primary , then next year maybe he gets whacked. He and Josh are just in the second year of their 4 or 5 year contracts and neither showed any reason to be cut last year so they are what we have. Roscoe is the wild card.