Denver Broncos fan view of things

It's always fun to be a Broncos fan at this time of year because we're never afraid of going after guys that we want. And pretty much most of the league doesn't get involved so it's easy to get guys you want. The Broncos have done this every year. We always bring in a bunch of new guys. It makes it interesting.

The Plummer issue: I always liked Plummer and I don't really blame him if he feels like he got the shaft. I started having doubts about him before his run in 2005, but he did deliver as well as could be expected. Plus we got rid of Griese to get him and that's what I wanted.

I don't care if we get anything for him tradewise because that's football. Some guys get injured before they hit the trading block and you never get anything for them.

Running back: I think we got ripped off trading Tatum Bell and George Foster because it's a second round and 1st round and fifth round picks.

But if we get Travis Henry, Corey Dillion, Ahman Green, Thomas Jones, Willis McGahee then it's not that much of a loss. But I want, in order: Henry, McGahee, Dillion, Jones and Green. If we don't get McGahee we can always draft a player. Bottom line: McGahee is in a flooded market.

The biggest guy I want is Atlanta DL Patrick Kerney.

you change team allegiances yearly? quarterly?

Methinks he omitted the quotation marks at the beginning and end of his post.

What the Hell. It's the Internet. Who cares about punctuation, spelling or the proper usage of words.

It's always fun to be a Broncos fan at this time of year because we're never afraid of going after guys that we want. And pretty much most of the league doesn't get involved so it's easy to get guys you want. The Broncos have done this every year. We always bring in a bunch of new guys. It makes it interesting.

The Plummer issue: I always liked Plummer and I don't really blame him if he feels like he got the shaft. I started having doubts about him before his run in 2005, but he did deliver as well as could be expected. Plus we got rid of Griese to get him and that's what I wanted.

I don't care if we get anything for him tradewise because that's football. Some guys get injured before they hit the trading block and you never get anything for them.

Running back: I think we got ripped off trading Tatum Bell and George Foster because it's a second round and 1st round and fifth round picks.

But if we get Travis Henry, Corey Dillion, Ahman Green, Thomas Jones, Willis McGahee then it's not that much of a loss. But I want, in order: Henry, McGahee, Dillion, Jones and Green. If we don't get McGahee we can always draft a player. Bottom line: McGahee is in a flooded market.

The biggest guy I want is Atlanta DL Patrick Kerney.

I like Thomas Jones more than any other back on this list. He plays very hard on every play and plays mistake free. He's a good locker room guy and stays healthy for the most part. Since leaving Arizona, he has about a 4.3 YPC average. Also a good receiver. Bears understand his value and won't give him away, but I'd replace Willis with him in a heartbeat.