Way too much love for K. Thomas round here

Seriously, the guy had a flash in the pan year last season, and we can do way better. I'd even take my chances on a 2nd day pick if need be. I personally hope he isn't re-signed. I don't want Harper either and doubt we sign a 32 year old CB anyways. If we go for a free agent I guess take a chance on Travis Fisher, at least he still has upside. In the end, grab someone in the 3rd or 4th round. Let's build up our front 7 first.

Seriously, the guy had a flash in the pan year last season, and we can do way better. I'd even take my chances on a 2nd day pick if need be. I personally hope he isn't re-signed. I don't want Harper either and doubt we sign a 32 year old CB anyways. If we go for a free agent I guess take a chance on Travis Fisher, at least he still has upside. In the end, grab someone in the 3rd or 4th round. Let's build up our front 7 first.

I think the call for Kiwi around here is simply as the #3 or #4 CB and certainly not a starter. The call for a veteran CB like Harper is simply as a stopgap for 2 years until Youboty or a young guy is ready. They don't have the cash to get a serious replacement for Nate.

I think the call for Kiwi around here is simply as the #3 or #4 CB and certainly not a starter. The call for a veteran CB like Harper is simply as a stopgap for 2 years until Youboty or a young guy is ready. They don't have the cash to get a serious replacement for Nate.

Youboty will be our #3 CB.

Are you kidding? K. Thomas was serviceable. Not great, but serviceable. And right now, we have about 3 CBs on the roster. we need a couple serviceable guys or we are in big trouble. I'd love a stud, but right now, we need a stop gap guy

how do you know it was flash in the pan?

he's a good corner for THIS DEFENSE. not the best, certainly not the worst.

Only if you're Maori, thems some tough hombres.

Last time I checked and NFL roster consists of 53 players not 22. You do need backups and in the pass happy NFL you need more than two corners. Or maybe we should just cover opposing WR's with linebackers and safeties. KT is not a great corner, but he is decent. He is about all you can ask for out of a nickel or dime corner in this league. Why do people just want to get rid of guys because they are not going to be a starter? I'm all for resigning KT, it would be a very good move. If we were to give him starter money that would be a bad move. I can't understand why anyone would want to let him go. Unless you plan on Evans playing both ways next year. Go Bills!!!

McGee and Leon Hall(possibly).

I sure hope that Ashton gets some playing time, and if we add a first round pick DB, I would rather see McGee move to nickel and have his legs a little more rested for returns (I don't think McGee is a great cover corner, but Youboty could become one).

But, I'm fine starting camp with Youboty/McGee/KT. I don't think we will, and I think that a first day pick will definitely be spent on a corner, but if not I don't think it is the end of the world.

It's okay if we have a weaker pass D without the $80million man, as long as our run D is better. If our day 1 picks are better spent at LB or DT I am fine with Youboty/McGee being the starters.

I sure hope that Ashton gets some playing time, and if we add a first round pick DB, I would rather see McGee move to nickel and have his legs a little more rested for returns (I don't think McGee is a great cover corner, but Youboty could become one).

But, I'm fine starting camp with Youboty/McGee/KT. I don't think we will, and I think that a first day pick will definitely be spent on a corner, but if not I don't think it is the end of the world.

It's okay if we have a weaker pass D without the $80million man, as long as our run D is better. If our day 1 picks are better spent at LB or DT I am fine with Youboty/McGee being the starters.

we only have 3 CBs on the roster right now. we need to re-sign thomas AND spend a first day pick on a CB as well.