Joey Porter was released from the Stiller's yesterday

to help with our LB corp. With Fletch gone and maybe TKO this would be a solid move.

Porter played as the pass rushing OLB in a 3-4. One of the reason he was let go was Mike Tomlin is planning to convert it to a 4-3 as he is more familiar with it. Since we run more a 4-3 style, a one dimensional player like porter is not an ideal fit.

My bet is he will join the Browns. Crennel runs a 3-4 system. Another possibility is Baltimore now that they have lost Thomas.

Porter played as the pass rushing OLB in a 3-4. One of the reason he was let go was Mike Tomlin is planning to convert it to a 4-3 as he is more familiar with it. Since we run more a 4-3 style, a one dimensional player like porter is not an ideal fit.

My bet is he will join the Browns. Crennel runs a 3-4 system. Another possibility is Baltimore now that they have lost Thomas.

This means he must have speed. Doesn't that fit the rush to the ball, attacking style of the cover 2 that Marv and Jauron want to get going here ?

Miami wants him to play opposite TAylor.