Anyone talking about the SIZE of our line now?!?

and youth too!

Jason Peters - 6'4" 328lbs 1/22/82

Derrick Dockery - 6'6" 335lbs 9/7/80

Melvin Fowler - not too much size at 6'3" 295lbs, but JP has to be able to see over SOMEONE. and he is the oldest at 3/31/79 (just about to turn 28)

Langston Walker - 6'8" 345lbs 9/3/79

Terrance Pennington - 6'7" 319lbs 9/25/83

all locked up and ready to play...

nice work marv

and youth too!

Melvin Fowler - not too much size at 6'3" 295lbs, but JP has to be able to see over SOMEONE. and he is the oldest at 3/31/79 (just about to turn 28)

nice work marv

haha I actually JUST posted this inside the ours-is-the-best-left-side thread. But I didn't include their ages, and I think it's safe to assume that Peters will be playing at 335 this year and Pennington will too (at least).

haha I actually JUST posted this inside the ours-is-the-best-left-side thread. But I didn't include their ages, and I think it's safe to assume that Peters will be playing at 335 this year and Pennington will too (at least).

haha, great minds..., right?

I wasn't sure about this right off the bat....but when I got up this morning, I was. These numbers don't lie! These guys are HUGE and young! I can't wait to see them in training camp. I might have to make a special trip this year. OCiP = psyched! :thumbsup::wallbash::w00t:

The last 7 years have been full of third and shorts where we just plain got our ass handed to us.....Time of Possession is going to be an interesting stat to track next year as is 3rd down conversions...it will be interesting to see the improvement.

I think the RG spot will be up for grabs. I say bring back Reyes to compete as I think he played RG for Carolina.

Peters= set LT

Dockerey = set at LG

Fowler= set at C

RG could be just about anyone. Reyes, Whittle or even Duke Preston

Walker= set at RT.

I think the offense is set now. I think the draft will be used to build the defense. I think it is typically easier for rookies to come in and contribute right away on the defensive side of the ball.

I think the RG spot will be up for grabs. I say bring back Reyes to compete as I think he played RG for Carolina.

Peters= set LT

Dockerey = set at LG

Fowler= set at C

RG could be just about anyone. Reyes, Whittle or even Duke Preston

Walker= set at RT.

I think the offense is set now. I think the draft will be used to build the defense. I think it is typically easier for rookies to come in and contribute right away on the defensive side of the ball.

I don't think Walker is set at RT.

The loser of the RT competition may be moved to RG.

The last 7 years have been full of third and shorts where we just plain got our ass handed to us.....Time of Possession is going to be an interesting stat to track next year as is 3rd down conversions...it will be interesting to see the improvement.

Interesting indeed! We are going to see longer drives, and remember, we also have a 100% legit home run threat in Evans. JP has the arm to reach him, and Peters will seal off the blind side.

If this team can stay healthy, I am predicting the playoffs. :thumbsup:

and youth too!

nice work marv

ESPN didn't even mention a thing about this. ALL THEY SAID IS HOW MUCH DOCKERY WILL MAKE! Once again the Bills are outcasts.

and youth too!

nice work marv

I believe the Colts and the Bears were the two smallest teams in the league last year and the Cardinals were the largest. Can they protect the passer, stop the blitz and make the holes for the runner is the real question. Not saying they won't be outstanding but alot of guys measurements look great on paper but when you seem them play it's UH OH !! The jury is definetly out on the right side of our line

I can see it now, third and 3 yards to go. I formation, run left , Oline blows back the dline ! Gain of 5 yards. Oh ya ! Everyone in the stadium knows it's coming and we still get it !

I can see it now, third and 3 yards to go. I formation, run left , Oline blows back the dline ! Gain of 5 yards. Oh ya ! Everyone in the stadium knows it's coming and we still get it !

:blink::wallbash::wallbash::nana:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha--evil laugh, evil laugh