JOEY?

No not Harrington,you silly fool. PORTER,He still has a few years left in the tank,at outside.Put Crowell in the middle and Ellison at the other outside .Porter will play with a bad nasty attitude this year. I also would like to see him wup up on the Stillers this year :thumbsup:

We have a lot of die-hard Steelers fans here in Youngstown, OH. None of them seem particularly upset at Porter leaving. Of course, they're all experts like we are :thumbsup: , but I think Porter was able to flourish in a system designed for linebackers in the 3-4. Not sure if he would do as well in our system.

He's washed up. He looked below-average last year. It'll be like inking an aging Jason Gildon all over again.

I`d don`t think so . I saw him play a lot last year. He looked fine to me.Stiller`s need $$ They alway`s seem to produce another good backer from somewhere.

We have a lot of die-hard Steelers fans here in Youngstown, OH. None of them seem particularly upset at Porter leaving. Of course, they're all experts like we are :thumbsup: , but I think Porter was able to flourish in a system designed for linebackers in the 3-4. Not sure if he would do as well in our system.

Why?

Except that Posey went from a 3-4 OLB to a 4-3 OLB and wasn't suited to play it. Both Cleveland and Miami play a 3-4 (Miami plays a hybrid, being that they were a 4-3 previously, but Dom Capers favors the 3-4). He'd be a good fit, if even for just a few years, for either team.

And at this stage, the Dols need to do something.