Patrick Willis or bust!!!

The Bills WILL draft Patrick Willis with their first round pick. When Spikes was injured, Ellison and Crowell both stepped up, but don't think for a minute that DiGiorgio is going to replace Fletcher. Besides, Fletcher was soft in the Middle and although he ranked amongst the NFL's leading tacklers, that's only because teams were alowed to get 4-5 yards up the middle before first contact. So why not replace Fletcher with a Butkus Award winner and a Nagurski Award finalist who also ran a 4.49 40 time. It's kind of crazy to even think the Bills might target DT... a position that we were weak at in 2006, but lets not forget McCargo's injury. McCargo will be a monster in 2007 and Tripplet can hold his own if we have a presense like a Patrick Willis at Middle LB.

I think we kicked ass in free agency...

The Bills WILL draft Patrick Willis with their first round pick. When Spikes was injured, Ellison and Crowell both stepped up, but don't think for a minute that DiGiorgio is going to replace Fletcher. Besides, Fletcher was soft in the Middle and although he ranked amongst the NFL's leading tacklers, that's only because teams were alowed to get 4-5 yards up the middle before first contact. So why not replace Fletcher with a Butkus Award winner and a Nagurski Award finalist who also ran a 4.49 40 time. It's kind of crazy to even think the Bills might target DT... a position that we were weak at in 2006, but lets not forget McCargo's injury. McCargo will be a monster in 2007 and Tripplet can hold his own if we have a presense like a Patrick Willis at Middle LB.

great post man!

Not bad for your first one either :devil:

Ted, you murdered my family, but I didn't know you were a Bills fan...

Thank ya.

I concur about P. Willis as well :devil: