The Two Big Ones are gone...

Seriously, though.

I know we may not get Okoye but we have the foundation on both defense on offense.

Does anyone else see this? I mean we got two solid VERY YOUNG Safeties and one great corner.

The LB corp is getting decent, and we'll fix the DT position in FA/the draft.

Let's GO PEOPLE, Optimism!

Seriously, though.

I know we may not get Okoye but we have the foundation on both defense on offense.

Does anyone else see this? I mean we got two solid VERY YOUNG Safeties and one great corner.

Im down. Go Bills. Super Bowl 42 here we come!!!!!!!

Seriously, though.

I'm not being negative, but who is this "great corner" you're referring to? I do think the defenisve holes will be plugged via the draft, but I just had to ask.

Seriously, though.

Terrence McGee does not have the physical ability or smarts to play as the #1 CB.

Which LB corps are you talking about? Crowell (missed most of last season) Ellison (good in spot duty) and who is the third? the unproven Coy Wire?

Offensively this team is now headed in the right direction, still unproven but seemingly looking potentially good.

The defense has taken 2-3 steps backward, hopefully the draft will at least bring them up to mediocrity.