ok so our line problems are solved... just 3 pieces left!!&#3

I think the Bills are finished with major acquisitions in FA. As for the draft, I would take a different approach.

1) RB Marshawn Lynch, California

2) ILB David Harris, Michigan

3) CB Fred Bennett, South Carolina

3) OG Manuel Ramirez, Texas Tech (expected pick for trading McGahee)

4) RB Dwayne Wright, Fresno State

Most will immediately notice that this draft lacks a DT. I think this is a very weak year at the position and do not advocate drafting a DT just for the sake of drafting a DT. Branch and Okoye are the only two I feel would make any real impact.

Given that, I would direct this draft toward maximizing all aspects of the Bills own running game. To that end, I would draft Marshawn Lynch at 12 (assuming the character issues check out; I think they will) with Ramirez as a run blocking RG prospect. Wright gives them a quality #2. Ideally, I'd like to see them sign a FA #2 RB, however. Meanwhile, Harris gives them a quality MLB prospect, while Bennett competes with Youboty, Greer and Thomas (if re-signed) for the #2 CB spot.

I like your list. I think we're still going to sign a FA LB (either ILB or OLB), so maybe the OG comes out of Round 2.

I'll tell you what.

I'll make sure Marv knows that he can keep him on the team, as long as he promises not to send you Anderson's training table meal bill.

How's that – Fair?

Sounds fair to me.

ok froto.,... shouldn't you be listening to burl ives and playing magic or something?

I hope we resign Gandy and move him to RG. He didn't play too bad at LG and I think he'll be a good fit. Like I've said numerous times before: you can't have a Pro Bowler at every position!

Gandy was terrible at LG in my opinion, Ive never seen a guard beat with a speed rush as much as Gandy was beat last year...I dont even want the guy on the team next year