MLB?

Lots of great signings to close the holes on that OL today, and give Losman and the RB (Whomever it turns out to be) time to work.

I haven't been able to keep up here in the last week or so, but who figures to be the starting MLB going into next year? Are they looking to put Ellison in that spot, or Wire, or look toward FA/Draft?

It just seems like a big hole that I am not sure that either of the aforementioned players can fill.

On a side note, I saw Coy at Red Robin last Saturday night here in Mechanicsburg, his home town...He is a lot bigger now than even I remember him (he went to my HS for a couple years)...

Lots of great signings to close the holes on that OL today, and give Losman and the RB (Whomever it turns out to be) time to work.

I haven't been able to keep up here in the last week or so, but who figures to be the starting MLB going into next year? Are they looking to put Ellison in that spot, or Wire, or look toward FA/Draft?

It just seems like a big hole that I am not sure that either of the aforementioned players can fill.

On a side note, I saw Coy at Red Robin last Saturday night here in Mechanicsburg, his home town...He is a lot bigger now than even I remember him (he went to my HS for a couple years)...

Either Angelo Crowell or Patrick Willis.