Has anyone seen Bill in NYC?

eball

...but seriously, what a great way for our Bills to kick off the offseason. An immediate starting LG that gives Buffalo one of the best left sides in football, a potential starting RT (or at the very least, someone to push Pennington), and some quality veteran depth for any OL spot.

Way to go Marv! The OL really DOES mean something to you!

I don't think we are going to hear from Bill in a while, he's probably lying in a bed with a laptop smoking a cigarette right now

It may not be Steinbach or Diehl, but Marv has taken the first day of FA and went hard after the OL.

We may see a new Bill in NYC soon, one that might actually advocate marv signing aCB in the 1st! :P

We may see a new Bill in NYC soon, one that might actually advocate marv signing aCB in the 1st! :P

When I see that, I'm quitting my job. Because the end of the world as we see it is surely not far behind!

You guys are truly funny! :P:wallbash::D I just got in, and this is amazing news!

If this man is worth the money we are paying him, you will see a new era in Buffalo Bills Football.

I suspect that there are many posters here who are very young (something that I for one happen to like) and as loyal Bills Fans, have never seen a Bills Football Team with an OL which could even be judged as decent. If you took the best Bills blockers at all 5 positions combined for the last decade and put them on the field together, the line would probably suck. If you don't think so, try it and see.

I am sorry, TRULY sorry for my endless OL rants, but I have been around long enough to know what wins football games. We are a cold weather team with the best fans on earth, and I am not really wanting to hear about the 06 ticket sales right about now.

WNY is a kick ass place with good food, great people; a town full of tough guys and nice women. If things go right, we will have a football team that reflects what Bills Fans are.

I wish that I knew more about Dockery that I could bring to the board, but the Redskins play most of their games at 1:00 PM, and my time at this hour is devoted to the Buffalo Bills. :)

I would appreciate reading anything that anybody here knows about this man.

In any event yes, I AM very happy to see that we are FINALLY addressing a long time problem.

My friends, if Dockery can play, I will be seeing many of you at RWS for our home playoff appearance.

Oh, and thanks for thinking of me. :lol:

PS: I still want a first day blocker. :lol:

.....and maybe your boy Travis will come back. :P

Well, Marv DID say that he wants players with "character." :wallbash:

You know what C.L., either way, I will be at RWS in a few months cheering for the Bills with YOU.

Hey, you have enough character for the whole franchise. :lol:

You know what C.L., either way, I will be at RWS in a few months cheering for the Bills with YOU.

Hey, you have enough character for the whole franchise. :wallbash:

And now I've got new sign material !

D-Dock

L-Walk

We Built an O-line.....in One Day!

:devil: