We should Trade Drew and Travis to Miami

Can we be worse than 0-4 with Mathews and Willis?

65659[/snapback]

I dream someday the Bills will find a team as stupid as them to take Bledsoe!

What was New England thinking when they let Drew go to a divisional rival?????

Oh boy, if lightning could only strike twice! Is Miami that dumb or desperate? Not likely in this lifetime.

I think that would be a great idea.

at the beginning of the season, I wouldn't have said so. In fact I would have called it moronic. But neither guy is getting the job done, and we already have our QB of da fewcha.

I dream someday the Bills will find a team as stupid as them to take Bledsoe!

Oh boy, if lightning could only strike twice! Is Miami that dumb or desperate? Not likely in this lifetime.

65670[/snapback]

I don't think taking Drew was stupid. It is a hard thing to develop chemistry in the NFL. The Bills had it, then cheaped out when it came to Peerless. I am not saying that Peerless is a great receiver but for what ever reason he worked well with the offense we were running and the guys he was playing with. Since he left we lost that offensive chemistry and haven't been able to get it back. Maybe a JP infusion will jump start them, maybe trading guys is the answer. One thing is obvious though. Switching coaches isn't going to help.

Why on earth would Miami give up a draft choice that might be the Number one overall for DB and TH? Assuming TH is as bad as some say he is...and DB is as bad as he's appearing to be, I can't imagine anyone agreeing to the trade. I think it is a good idea if we can get it. Without DB or TH we will gaurantee that we will have the worst record in football and the number one overall draft pick. Maybe we could trade Takeo Spikes and Moorman as well?

-

- MIKE IN SYRACUSE

-

----- "We could trade Travis & Drew and secure a high draft choice!

-

-- COACHING INNOVATOR 2

-

-----"You mean ... trade two players who are finished here, and get a draft selection in return?!? BRILLIANT!"

-

- MIKE IN SYRACUSE -

----- "Brilliant!"

-

- COACHING INNOVATOR 2

-

----- "BRILLIANT! Are you working on anything else?

-

-- MIKE IN SYRACUSE -

-

----- "Well, you know how sometimes you spend a high draft choice on a player, and he turns into a useless load of driftwood, not worth the food he eats at camp? I've come up with a solution. You draft a skilled player!"

-

- COACHING INNOVATOR 2

-

----- "You mean ... with the selection, you select a player with talent?!? BRILLIANT! "

-

- MIKE IN SYRACUSE -

-

-----"Brilliant!"

-

- COACHING INNOVATOR 2

-

----- "BRILLIANT!"

-

- MIKE IN SYRACUSE

-

-

-- COACHING INNOVATOR 2

-

-----"You mean ... trade two players who are finished here, and get a draft selection in return?!? BRILLIANT!"

-

-  MIKE IN SYRACUSE -

----- "Brilliant!"

-

- COACHING INNOVATOR 2

-

-

-- MIKE IN SYRACUSE -

-

----- "Well, you know how sometimes you spend a high draft choice on a player, and he turns into a useless load of driftwood, not worth the food he eats at camp? I've come up with a solution. You draft a skilled player!"

-

- COACHING INNOVATOR 2

-

----- "You mean ... with the selection, you select a player with talent?!? BRILLIANT! "

-

- MIKE IN SYRACUSE -

-

-----"Brilliant!"

-

- COACHING INNOVATOR 2

-

-----  "BRILLIANT!"

65707[/snapback]

Dont draft worthless pieces of crap at #4 overall? Brilliant!!!

Guest lothar - guest

That's Brilliant.

Way to go, Petrino.

-

- MIKE IN SYRACUSE

-

-

-- COACHING INNOVATOR 2

-

-

-  MIKE IN SYRACUSE -

----- "Brilliant!"

-

- COACHING INNOVATOR 2

-

-

-- MIKE IN SYRACUSE -

-

-

- COACHING INNOVATOR 2

-

-

- MIKE IN SYRACUSE -

-

-----"Brilliant!"

-

- COACHING INNOVATOR 2

-

-----  "BRILLIANT!"

65707[/snapback]

Well, they might have been thinking that the team was 7-19 (.226) over Drew's last 26 starts with the Pats.

Of course, all the Bills fans were saying that Drew was still a Hall of Fame QB...a franchise QB....and that he had no talent around him in NE.

Of course, as soon as they put a 6th round pick in as the starting QB, that no-talent team has gone 44-12 (.785)....including winning streaks of 12 and 19(and counting)....a 6-0 post season record....and, oh yeah, 2 Super Bowl victories in 3 years.

To be fair, Drew's record in Buffalo as a starter has been 14-22 (.388), which is actually better than his record over his last 26 games in New England.

I agree. Also, I noticed that the Colts need a LDE to complement Freeney. How about Denney for their #1? And while we're wheelin' and dealin', Thomas Jones could really use a lead blocker - I think Damien Shelton could fetch a #1. And finally, did you see Doug Brien shank that one figgie? Rian Lindell for their #1 - we'll just let Moorman handle it.

Of course, as soon as they put a 6th round pick in as the starting QB, that no-talent team has gone 44-12 (.785)....including winning streaks of 12 and 19(and counting)....a 6-0 post season record....and, oh yeah, 2 Super Bowl victories in 3 years.

Yeah, that does tend to blow the "if he was surrounded by more talent" arguement out of the water.