I'm on the road. Didn't get to see.

_BiB_

Let me guess. Henry got stuffed, Drew ran around behind a Chinese fire drill for 45 minutes, pulled a couple out of his ass, got everyone's hopes up-then after being knocked silly started throwing the ball to the Cheerleaders.

Defense kept them in the game until it mattered, then they folded.

Bills lost the fourth game they could/should have won.

Did I miss anything?

Let me guess. Henry got stuffed, Drew ran around behind a Chinese fire drill for 45 minutes, pulled a couple out of his ass, got everyone's hopes up-then after being knocked silly started throwing the ball to the Cheerleaders.

Did I miss anything?

65633[/snapback]

Yes. Apparently the season is over, there's no reason to watch anymore, Drew was the problem, but he really wasn't the problem, Henry tripped on his way off the field, McNally is a piece of crap, Donahoe is a worthless human being, Dallas is clearly getting the first pick next year because we are obviously about to go 0-16, and I've wasted money on my Sunday Ticket package.

Other than that, you pretty much have it pegged.

Oh...and I think the Cardinals won.

Did I miss anything?

65633[/snapback]

Ha - the only difference this week was that we exceeded our 1 offensive TD quota. That could come back to haunt us next week.