Spikes will be released

The fact that the Bills are reported to be "shopping" Spikes means that it's a foregone conclusion that he'll be cut. I can't imagine what they expect to get for him with his salary being what it is - at best a 5th round pick IMO. That tells me they've already decided to cut him and are holding out slim hope they can salvage something for him. Very sad, b/c Spikes in his prime was a monster. Also means the Bills' D is gonna lose its two leaders this offseason. Man this team has a lot of holes to fill...

The fact that the Bills are reported to be "shopping" Spikes means that it's a foregone conclusion that he'll be cut. I can't imagine what they expect to get for him with his salary being what it is - at best a 5th round pick IMO. That tells me they've already decided to cut him and are holding out slim hope they can salvage something for him. Very sad, b/c Spikes in his prime was a monster. Also means the Bills' D is gonna lose its two leaders this offseason. Man this team has a lot of holes to fill...

I think it's clear we will be drafting Patrick Willis..or maybe not. Who knows what Marv is thinking? That's what I like about him.

In Marv, we trust!

If you consider a player who bad mouths the organization about its personnel decisons a team leader then losing Spikes will be bad.

I look at the lack of production for big money contract and don't see a correlation.

However, since they have cap room, I think they bring him to camp and hope he proves them wrong.