STOP HILLARY!

Is this a counter counter campaign to embrace Hillary, because you oppose her?

As in don't don't vote for Hillary, because she's not not the best person for the job?

I admit it, I just don't want my president to have cankles.

Lets be honest....which of the candidates "do it" for you?

Which ones do you look at and say..."yeah....s/he could be President."

I like Feingold a lot but he opted not to run. While Obama might be the favorite darling of Hollywood now, once again Dennis Kucinich is the only real anti-war candidate. If people wish to scoff at Kucinich just remember there was a thread here a couple of weeks ago devoted to the hopelessly unlikely prospect that Newt Gingrich would be a good candidate.

Kucinich will get my vote in the Democratic primary.

If Hillary is the candidate of the Democrats I will vote Nader once again.

You are asking two very different questions but expecting the same answer for both

Which of the candidates "do it" for me?

On the Republican side I like Newt and Chuck Hagel (neither have officially declared). Mike Huckabee looks OK too from what I've seen but I admit I don't know enough about him to make a final assessment. None of the big names "do it" for me

On the Democratic side I like Joe Biden. And in the words of Porky Pig, thats all folks

Still too early to make a prediction, but i suspect I'll be voting Libertarian yet again. And before you give me crap about throwing away my vote, I live in a fairly solid Red state (Virginia) so it doesn't matter if i vote republican, democrat, libertarian, or not at all

Which ones do I look at and say "yeah s/he could be President"? Hillary, Obama, McCain, and Rudy. None of the other candidates have a $eriou$ chance of winning their partie$ primary. If you know what I mean

Biden's near the top of my list, because his plan for Iraq is probably the best available. Newt Gingrich has a strong track record with welfare reform and federal spending discipline, so I could see him in the Oval Office. He's also very bright, and could probably give us outside-the-box, rigorous solutions to the problem of healthcare. My concern with Gingrich is that, just based on his family life, he lacks the maturity and character needed to be a good president.