Some interesting names are getting cut

Buccaneers | Walker released

Thu, 1 Mar 2007 15:06:51 -0800

ESPNews reports the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have released OL Kenyatta Walker.

Titans | Kinney released

Thu, 1 Mar 2007 15:16:25 -0800

The Tennessee Titans have announced the release of TE Erron Kinney.

Vikings | Smoot cut

Thu, 1 Mar 2007 14:40:20 -0800

ESPNews reports the Minnesota Vikings have cut CB Fred Smoot.

Vikings | Wiggins cut

Thu, 1 Mar 2007 14:32:00 -0800

ESPNews reports the Minnesota Vikings have cut TE Jermaine Wiggins.

And I thought this was kinda interesting:

Patriots | Team interested in Moss

Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:58:27 -0800

ESPNews reports the New England Patriots are interested in Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss.

They dump Branch but want to bring in Moss? I think Belichick is losing it.

Yeah well Branch just isnt their type of player, I mean, he's been arrested numerous times, drug problems, and often takes plays or even games off...... oh wait...... :(

If they wanted to, the Pats could give both their 1st rounders to either Oakland or Detroit and acquire Calvin Johnson. As we saw last year, Moss can destroy a team, Johson is an unknown quantity.

Nope. The 1st and 2nd pick are worth WAY more points-wise than the Pats' 2-1st round picks. In fact, their entire draft wouldn't even get them the 3rd overall pick.

I don't care if he does. The Boston media will eat him alive. It'd be a matter of time before he melted down. Not only that, but it'll be lots of fun to watch whether the "team" can't cure "the cancer" that is Randy Moss. I'm betting they can't.

Not to mention Tom Brady having a schit fit when Moss desides to take a play off. I hope he ends up there, nothing good can possibly come out of it.

I don't care if he does. The Boston media will eat him alive. It'd be a matter of time before he melted down. Not only that, but it'll be lots of fun to watch whether the "team" can't cure "the cancer" that is Randy Moss. I'm betting they can't.

'That is what everyone said when they signed Corey Dillon. Dillon was in lot of trouble during his Bengal time and was considered a cancer on the team....Look how it has worked out for him in NE.