Stokley

K-Gun10

Colts are gonna cut him i know hes injured quite a bit,but he would be nice to have i know he would prolly be nothing more than another 3rd reciever thoughts?

Quite a bit? He's managed to play 16 games in only two of his eight seasons in the NFL. You're right he'd be nothing more then a 3rd WR which the Bills really don't need as think Josh Reed/Roscoe Parrish can easily fill that role. I say pass.

He's one hell of a receiver, who gets no press aside from the injuries. If he can pass a physical, I'd grab him.

I like him too, when he is healthy.

If the Bills were to go after any receiver though, I would love to see them go after Kevin Curtis. I realize we already have Roscoe Parrish to fill the little guy with speed role, but Curtis has got to be one of the fastest, in game, receivers I have ever seen...if JP can lead him at all, he is a threat to break any pass into a touchdown...he is familiar with Steve Fairchild as well...I doubt it will happen, but he is one of those "bubbling under" guys who really intrigues me...no matter where he ends up.

I like him too, when he is healthy.

If the Bills were to go after any receiver though, I would love to see them go after Kevin Curtis. I realize we already have Roscoe Parrish to fill the little guy with speed role, but Curtis has got to be one of the fastest, in game, receivers I have ever seen...if JP can lead him at all, he is a threat to break any pass into a touchdown...he is familiar with Steve Fairchild as well...I doubt it will happen, but he is one of those "bubbling under" guys who really intrigues me...no matter where he ends up.

The guy cannot stay healthy. Cannot.. I have a better chance of being on the field than does Stokley. And I dont have much of a chance of getting up after being hit. Anyways..... I think he was helped by Peyton Manning, Harrison, Wayne and Clark. It is pretty easy to get open when you are the opposings teams 4th concern... at best 4th concern.