Justin Blalock?

Top guard in the class, and we could probably trade down and pick up an extra pick. I'm all for him, anybody else?

I'd love Blalock but the question is who's the trading partner? As almost everyone would love to trade down and get a quality player but it's not that simple as you have to find another team willing to trade up and the question will be if Blalock will be available with the pick we acquire.

I like the idea of grabbing Blalock or Willis but not at 12. If we can work out a deal to hop back in the end of the first if one of them are still there I would be ecstatic. Shore up two big needs for a long while.

Willis will at the latest go to the Rams at #13. He will not be there at end of 1st round.

Bills are better off taking a OG in the 3rd round like Manny Ramieriez.

Willis will at the latest go to the Rams at #13. He will not be there at end of 1st round.

Hasnt he been injury prone in college or am I thinking of someone else. As for Willis I would love to have him. Ever since I saw him hawk Mcfadden from Arkansas I was in awe.

Granted yeah it's hard to find trading partners and there's no promise your guy will still be there, and as we've seen from Marv he has no problem staying put and taking the guy he wants but, our OL has to improve and I've heard people say Marv wants to do it through FA and my question is are you kidding me? These free agent linemen want huge money that I don't see us throwing around, no more stopgaps on the lines, draft real talent that we can develop.

Look at Grubbs or Ramirez in RD#2, or get the bookend OT by drafting Levi Jones in RD#1. We'll see a bit of Marv's pre-draft strategy in the next few days.

I think Ramirez would be available in Round 3. If we don't land Blaylock I'd favor Grubbs or Arron Sears or Josh Beekman over Ramirez.

I don't think Ramirez is a guy we'd look at. It seemed like we were going for more athletic linemen that can work a little in space, and he's a plodder who won't offer much in pass protection. I like Grubbs, but Blalock is the real thing and would change our line from day one.

I am not trying to argue your opinion (which I find to be interesting), but could you tell us how you arrived at this conclusion? Do you consider Ramirez to be a BETTER OG than Blaylock, or perhaps even Beekman?

I am not trying to argue your opinion (which I find to be interesting), but could you tell us how you arrived at this conclusion? Do you consider Ramirez to be a BETTER OG than Blaylock, or perhaps even Beekman?

Probably not based on college performance - but they probably won't be there in round 3.

If they take an OL in round 2 it will be someone like Staley who can play OT. I doubt they take an OG in round 2 - you can get similar production in round 3.

Bills would be better served looking to grab a CB, LB, or DL that falls out of the 1st round.

This is a deep draft for WR and someone like Sidney Rice could fall to the Bills.