T.J.Duckett

What do you think about this RB?The Redskins will most likely release him.Maybe in a differant system he could be decent RB.

hes a td machine but i dont like him for this system.

Let's see...We're looking to get rid of our bellcow because he racks up yards and not TDs.

There's an impending FA who is a "TD machine" in short yardage situations.

We have picks in the draft for a scat back to compliment said machine.

Let's get 'er done Marv!

Duckett is better than Mo Williams. The guy has never had a chance to shoulder a load. BIg backs like duckett thrive whent hey get 20+ carries per game. However, I believe part of the reason ATL got rid of him is an attitude issue where he felt he shouldve started more or somthing along those lines.

The guy was an absolute BEAST in college. For the right price I would love a Duckett pick up.

TJ Duckett is not a TD machine. LaDanian Tomlinson is a TD machine. Duckett is a below-average RB with above-average short yardage skills. See Moe Williams.

There's nothing wrong with that. It'd be nice to have someone that can fight for a yard on 3 and 1.

Going old school?

See Sam "Bam" Cunningham :thumbdown:

The much-maligned PSU running back Ki-Jana Carter in his brief career was one of those touchdown-per-carry missiles. Fine blocker and hands, too. Too bad about his bad injury luck...he likely would have been a back of note.

That the B'gals traded and then drafted him #1 overall in 1995 - with a healthy and very good Garrison Hurst on the team, and bypassing tackle Tony Bosilli - was just another sad chapter in their 10 year-long wander in the desert.

The '90's B'gals along with the AZ Cards provided the baseline regarding how to not staff and operate a club. :blink: