Don't call them illegal aliens

Think of the problems of government controlled labor would create. Its just a bad idea

Uh....aren't you the same person who was recently extolling the virtues of government overtaxing its citizens so they could create jobs for the middle class? You don't think having millions of people working directly for the federal and state governments is "controlling labor"?

Uh....aren't you the same person who was recently extolling the virtues of government overtaxing its citizens so they could create jobs for the middle class? You don't think having millions of people working directly for the federal and state governments is "controlling labor"?

I'd say the biggest difference here would be that jobs created through tax dollars, whether in government jobs or through contracting, allow the workers to go home at night instead of taking them back to jail. You understand the difference, ya?

In the above post I noted BFLO during WWII... All labor was controlled by the federal gov't... Who you hired, who you fired...

The facts are the facts... The private sector paid us (those in WNY) back dividends for the collusion and mentality created while the good "patriotic" fight was being waged... Where do you think labor's "mentality" got its steam...

I believe it is a bad idea because of that said effect... Private industry will surely bitchslap all once the controls are lifted...