Can you Spot the Allegory in this Animation?

millbank

i guess i answered my own question..knowing what allegory is would help..wtf am i watching???? :blink:

allegory

One entry found for allegory.

Main Entry: al·le·go·ry

Pronunciation: 'a-l&-"gor-E

Function: noun

Inflected Form(s): plural -ries

Etymology: Middle English allegorie, from Latin allegoria, from Greek allEgoria, from allEgorein to speak figuratively, from allos other + -Egorein to speak publicly, from agora assembly -- more at ELSE, AGORA

1 : the expression by means of symbolic fictional figures and actions of truths or generalizations about human existence; also : an instance (as in a story or painting) of such expression

2 : a symbolic representation : EMBLEM 2

BTW... I can't get the link... It is blocked...

u lost me at "allegory" :blink:

allegory

Etymology: Middle English allegorie, from Latin allegoria, from Greek allEgoria, from allEgorein to speak figuratively, from allos other + -Egorein to speak publicly, from agora assembly -- more at ELSE, AGORA

1 : the expression by means of symbolic fictional figures and actions of truths or generalizations about human existence; also : an instance (as in a story or painting) of such expression

allegory

I thought it had something to do with Al Gore