Texans say goodbye to Eric Moulds

billfan63

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone willing to bet he'll be in the AFC East next year? Maybe the Pats. Maybe the Fins.

well he wont a dolphin him and mularky wont work, maybe a giant going back with Gilbride i can see that.

anyone be mad if hes back in buffalo blue i wont be i loved him as a player as long as he wants to be #2.

link?

also, is it possible to change the title of this thread, given recent events -- Damien Nash, Dennis Johnson, etc.

No link yet, just announced on the radio, as for the title I guess there was a P.C. way of saying

his career is dead but,,,,,,

I wouldn't bring him back. He'll be 34 in July and has averaged only 10 yards per catch the last two seasons. Maybe the offenses he's played in haven't helped him, but at his age, its more likely that he has lost a step or three. I think he's done and probably should have retired a season ago.

ON the cheap hed be our great signing as Moulds is not a bad jump ball guy/ muscle possession guy. We have those who can stretch the field, so having lost a step isnt a big deal its just a matter of if moulds can recognize this, but continue to work hard and adjust his game accordingly.

ON the cheap hed be our great signing as Moulds is not a bad jump ball guy/ muscle possession guy. We have those who can stretch the field, so having lost a step isnt a big deal its just a matter of if moulds can recognize this, but continue to work hard and adjust his game accordingly.

Thats about right. Could be a nice possession WR and good blocker. Could also school the youngins and retire a Bill at the same time.