Global Warming Advocates

VRWC

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there going to be a point when you realize you're not helping yourself?

Bungee Jumper talks about the wonderful math he claims will disprove some (unidentified) portion of what I've written about regression toward the mean. But given the fact he's done absolutely nothing to back his statements up, there's no reason to believe his claims are anything more than empty bluster.

Once Bungee Jumper and Ramius start their typical cat-calling, whatever discussion there might have been tends to disappear.

further the discussion. I asked you to provide a feasible explanation on how to expand the power grid. you have yet to do so. I'll add it to GG's list of open ended questions that you refuse to answer, because you cant.

further the discussion. I asked you to provide a feasible explanation on how to expand the power grid. you have yet to do so. I'll add it to GG's list of open ended questions that you refuse to answer, because you cant.

He did answer: buy copper wire, run it where needed, and build more power plants.

Sure it's a little bit sparse on details. Okay, it's a lot sparse on details. In fact, it's so egregiously sparse on details, it beggars the mind why he didn't just suggest building the power plants in areas of need, and skip the wiring.

Ladies, ladies, let's not lose focus here. The focus of this once-promising thread was to advance the debunking of the global warming myth. That's a huge public service.

:lol:

I think it's right on focus.