Green Bay Packers

DrDawkinstein

so the Pack is interested in trading for Randy Moss...

my question is this:

between giving Grandpa Favre the power to dictate the "future" of this team, and trading for one of the most overrated players in the league... how long will they now hold the title as worst team in the NFC North??

so the Pack is interested in trading for Randy Moss...

my question is this:

between giving Grandpa Favre the power to dictate the "future" of this team, and trading for one of the most overrated players in the league... how long will they now hold the title as worst team in the NFC North??

It's going to depend on what the Pack gives up for Randy Moss. Favre has great character but his "holding on" seems to be setting back the development of his team, mix that with Randy Moss' quiet cancer approach in the locker room and his outrageous troubles in public and that team is going to be a serious mess.

The Pack will be nothing to worry about for the next 3 years IMO, or at least until one of them retires.

It's going to depend on what the Pack gives up for Randy Moss. Favre has great character but his "holding on" seems to be setting back the development of his team, mix that with Randy Moss' quiet cancer approach in the locker room and his outrageous troubles in public and that team is going to be a serious mess.

The Pack will be nothing to worry about for the next 3 years IMO, or at least until one of them retires.

[/quote

I thought Moss would be a good fit here actually........OK Flame away......

Moss is not a leader but needs someone he can look up to and "in the eye" when he's not giving a 100 %.

Favre would be a great move for Moss and GB.

There defense seems to have improved, and they just need a RB to be able to make some noise in the weak NFC.

Playoff games equal alot extra money for the team, so a Moss can get them in one.

Moss is not a leader but needs someone he can look up to and "in the eye" when he's not giving a 100 %.

Favre would be a great move for Moss and GB.

There defense seems to have improved, and they just need a RB to be able to make some noise in the weak NFC.

Playoff games equal alot extra money for the team, so a Moss can get them in one.

Can't say about Moss, but I've heard an odd comment or two a while back that GB might be an improved team this season. Perhaps if that's so, it influenced Favre to stick around.