This guy is one of my heroes...

Hey, HA, about this gem...

If "stupid" and "smart" refer to the phenotype, why are you consistently measuring "stupid" and "smart" strictly in terms of the GENOTYPE. I mean, according to you, if one has a "smart" phenotype, it's entirely genetic, so you have a "smart" genotype.

If the only people having kids are the ones with low-intelligence phenotypes, then obviously that does something to the underlying genotype. If on the other hand you had the wisdom and prudence to institute a eugenics program, your decision to favor the high-intelligence phenotype would move the underlying genotype in a more positive direction. The human species would actually have a shot at a decent long-term future. But hey, why should anyone care about the future? It's so much easier to pretend the future will never happen.

If the only people having kids are the ones with low-intelligence phenotypes, then obviously that does something to the underlying genotype. If on the other hand you had the wisdom and prudence to institute a eugenics program, your decision to favor the high-intelligence phenotype would move the underlying genotype in a more positive direction. The human species would actually have a shot at a decent long-term future. But hey, why should anyone care about the future? It's so much easier to pretend the future will never happen.

So NOW the phenotype dictates the genotype...

:lol: You've managed to put together a theory that includes everything and explains nothing. You're ALL over the map.

So NOW the phenotype dictates the genotype...

:lol: You've managed to put together a theory that includes everything and explains nothing. You're ALL over the map.

Congratulations! You're once again wrong from start to finish. I assume that's your goal, given the consistency with which you've achieved it.

Congratulations! You're once again wrong from start to finish. I assume that's your goal, given the consistency with which you've achieved it.

Do you have a mirror in your house that shows Tom's reflection or something? You're either some kind of diabolical genius or the least intelligent educated person I've ever "met" on a message board. It's just uncanny.

Burn in hell.

:censored:

we're watching...and waiting...

that is when i have time to wait. I wasted too much time on trying to burn corn and build a backyard hyro-electric plant to harvest solar energy by myself, so now while i am at work, i'm having my slaves do it. Only until lunch, tho, because thats when i go home at beat them. :thumbdown: