For Those of You Prone to Calling WGR55

ChevyVanMiller

All good comments and good points, but can we please get back to the main topic - namely, that 'Mensa-Mike' is really 'Moron-Mike'?

(Good Lord, how I despise that penis-breath Schopp and his scrotum-face sidekick 'Butt-Sniffing-Dog'! If only WGR would schitt-can those two a$$-clowns, I might occasionally tune in their gawd-awful radio station. Right now I just can't - even if it is the only sports station - 'cause it just sux so bad!!!)

if you are over 19 years old and wear a jersey ANYWHERE but to a game.... its time to rethink your entire life.

Did you see what Baby Joe Mesi was wearing when he entered the ring last week?

Of course, maybe he should rethink his entire life for entering a ring again :thumbdown:

All good comments and good points, but can we please get back to the main topic - namely, that 'Mensa-Mike' is really 'Moron-Mike'?

(Good Lord, how I despise that penis-breath Schopp and his scrotum-face sidekick 'Butt-Sniffing-Dog'! If only WGR would schitt-can those two a$$-clowns, I might occasionally tune in their gawd-awful radio station. Right now I just can't - even if it is the only sports station - 'cause it just sux so bad!!!)

There are times when I really enjoy their show and there are times when I'd rather listen to dogs howl to Britney Spears' "Greatest Hits" CD.

What irritates me is when they get caught up in non-sports related minutiae - like American Idol or Bulldog's motorcycle escapades.

It seems to me that time would be better spent discussing the NBA or NCAA. Case in point, Niagara's men's team has been on an unbelievable late-season run and they haven't spoken word one about it, but they have plenty of time to throw people out of the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame."

2 commnets on this topic...

1st...I am very happy to see the Zubrus will wear #15. I thought he might try to buy #9 and ruin my Roy sweater.

2nd...A fan should never put their own name on a jersey, that's just lame.

do all roy jerseys come with an autographed greg louganis photo?

There are times when I really enjoy their show and there are times when I'd rather listen to dogs howl to Britney Spears "Greatest Hits" CD.

What irritates me is when they get caught up in non-sports related minutiae - like American Idol or Bulldog's motorcycle escapades.

It seems to me that time would be better spent discussing the NBA or NCAA. Case in point, Niagara's men's team has been on an unbelievable late-season run and they haven't spoken word one about it, but they have plenty of time to throw people out of the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame."

Exactly.

Trust me - in the month of March, you will hear more talk from those two idiots about "milk in bags" than about college basketball.