TEFLON TOM: BRING HIM BACK

ROCCEO

C'mon, seriously. I mean, think about it MAN!

Donahoe was a way better GM than grandpa...er...i mean...marv.

Ol Whitey never would overpay for an average guy like Chris Kelsay. Free agents to be? nonsense. let em walk. 5 years for 23 million, if antoine winfield and worth it and pat williams and worth it. Why is kelsay worth it. Tom makes this move you all cringe. Golden Boy makes it and everyoen is lining up to congratulate him on his genius.

Plus Tommy D always knew which big name free agent to go for. Look at Chris V, Bennie Anderson, Kelly Holcomb, Dave Moore, Eddie Robinson. These are the cornerstones of a championship caliber team.

Honestly, I thought TD would be back in the league somewhere by now. Say what you want but he made deals, stirred things up and brought excitement and hope to the team and fans. Unfortunately it didn't add up wins in the real world. I would think teams like LA would take a shot at him. Anyways..........

Honestly, I thought TD would be back in the league somewhere by now. Say what you want but he made deals, stirred things up and brought excitement and hope to the team and fans. Unfortunately it didn't add up wins in the real world. I would think teams like LA would take a shot at him. Anyways..........

LA Galaxy?

TD really did make a mess of his Buffalo stay and I think he poisoned the well for working with any other NFL team. Now...given the retreading of failed coaches, shitting the bed sooooo bad that you can't get another NFL position really takes some doing. :thumbsup:

then there's meathead's meteoric 'rise' up the coaching ladder...yup, we sure had it good

C'mon, seriously. I mean, think about it MAN!

Donahoe was a way better GM than grandpa...er...i mean...marv.

Ol Whitey never would overpay for an average guy like Chris Kelsay. Free agents to be? nonsense. let em walk. 5 years for 23 million, if antoine winfield and worth it and pat williams and worth it. Why is kelsay worth it. Tom makes this move you all cringe. Golden Boy makes it and everyoen is lining up to congratulate him on his genius.

Plus Tommy D always knew which big name free agent to go for. Look at Chris V, Bennie Anderson, Kelly Holcomb, Dave Moore, Eddie Robinson. These are the cornerstones of a championship caliber team.

:unsure: Good one :thumbsup:

I saw him on ESPN News not too long ago. I still can't believe they let him talk about anything football related. After all, he draft a lot of bust players and was the one who screwed this team up.