Bills needs in order

sarmanuscg07

1. offensive line (biggest reason mcgahee didn't have a good year, start a pair of young late rounders?)

2. DT (NT,.,. we have two good trip move dts but no big mover)

3 CB (clements bye bye, youboty?)

4. LB (spikes health, crowell middle, do we want to start ellison?)

5. RB (mcgayyhe) :thumbsup:

6. WR (peerless is not good enough to man the #2 job at this point)

7. FB (lets be honest, shelton isn't all that good... 1 dimensional)

Resolution (if possible)

1. eric steinbeck (proven vet, not too old)

2. okoye or whatever his name is (potential?) :unsure:

3. nick harper (plays cover two well)

4. cato (4 headed linebacker monster)

5. anyone but willis (2nd rounder?)

6. anyone over 6'2" (we have short wr's.... small targets)

7. if we get to the rest we wont have money for this. but honestly who really cares?

1. offensive line (biggest reason mcgahee didn't have a good year, start a pair of young late rounders?)

Resolution (if possible)

7. if we get to the rest we wont have money for this. but honestly who really cares?

i like your optomistic attitude. but i can only see a couple of the possible solutions working out. probably no new WR except maybe in draft but i doubt it, and dont expect Marv to bring in more than one FA youve ever heard of. however, whomever he does bring in will fit and will work. i can garuntee that. marv's a g!

6. WR (peerless is not good enough to man the #2 job at this point)7. FB (lets be honest, shelton isn't all that good... 1 dimensional)

Resolution (if possible)

This may be on the fans list, but its on the bottom of the Organisations list. Marv said in the PC last week that he was pleased with the WR's and will only be looking for one if one falls in his lap at the draft.

Resolution (if possible)

I like it. Now ever I would switch #1 and #2 on the resolution part.

These needs make absolutely no sense. It is pretty much a lock that McGahee, Clements, and Fletcher will not be on the roster next year, and your number 1 need is the offensive line in which we have all 5 quality starters returning? Absurd. So with Anthony Thomas as our starting running back, Mario Haggan as our starting MLB, and Kiwaukee Thomas as our starting CB, you are going to make sure we upgrade our solid o-line first..... right. My needs are as follows:

1 (A). MLB - Hard to find MLB's out there that can make an impact. Slim pickins in the draft and free agency, and with our run defense as one of the worst in the league last year, its going to be hard to upgrade this position.

1 (B). RB - I think we can agree that Anthony Thomas is not a starter, and with a young QB it is vital we have a good to great running game.

2. CB - this is third on my list because at the very least, we have Youboty and Thomas which is better than Haggan or A-train. Clements is gone, period.

3. OL - We could use an upgrade at RG, and although I personally like Pennington one could make the case for an upgrade there as well.

4. DT - McCargo is coming back, but we still need another rotation man, I prefer a veteran.

5. WR - We need a red zone threat and a compliment to Evans, preferably with some size.

These needs make absolutely no sense. It is pretty much a lock that McGahee, Clements, and Fletcher will not be on the roster next year, and your number 1 need is the offensive line in which we have all 5 quality starters returning? Absurd. So with Anthony Thomas as our starting running back, Mario Haggan as our starting MLB, and Kiwaukee Thomas as our starting CB, you are going to make sure we upgrade our solid o-line first..... right. My needs are as follows:

1 (A). MLB - Hard to find MLB's out there that can make an impact. Slim pickins in the draft and free agency, and with our run defense as one of the worst in the league last year, its going to be hard to upgrade this position.

1 (B). RB - I think we can agree that Anthony Thomas is not a starter, and with a young QB it is vital we have a good to great running game.

2. CB - this is third on my list because at the very least, we have Youboty and Thomas which is better than Haggan or A-train. Clements is gone, period.

3. OL - We could use an upgrade at RG, and although I personally like Pennington one could make the case for an upgrade there as well.

4. DT - McCargo is coming back, but we still need another rotation man, I prefer a veteran.

5. WR - We need a red zone threat and a compliment to Evans, preferably with some size.

we were one of the worst teams against the run!!!!! and you dont think we need to address that with our DT's who were being over sized all season?

we were one of the worst teams against the run!!!!! and you dont think we need to address that with our DT's who were being over sized all season?

Yes, worst team against the run.... and we are losing our starting MLB who was our leading tackler, while getting back a number 1 pick in McCargo for DT.