Whiners!

stuckincincy

Well...did she hook up with him? :thumbsup:

BTW--all those who are bitching about my space, instant messaging etc. sound like your parents & grandparents. Depending on age substitute any combination of the following: R&R, pot, coke, grunge, goth, masturbation etc. etc. etc.

The tools may change, but the message remains the same...

Does that mean spanking it while listening to music all coked up only to come down after a blunt.......ohhhhhh good times.....good times.

BTW--all those who are bitching about my space, instant messaging etc. sound like your parents & grandparents. Depending on age substitute any combination of the following: R&R, pot, coke, grunge, goth, masturbation etc. etc. etc.

But the automobile cupholder was a good point...

While we're at it, I think all these "grief couselors" if someone dies are a bunch of mental health garbage.

In 7th grade, a kid in my homeroom got killed riding a minibike into the street. We didn't have a bunch of grief counselors come in and make us "feel better". We had our parents tell us that you realize people die at all ages and you will see it happen again and again in your life.

My sister learned it earlier than I did. A girl in her class died of a brain tumor in 2nd grade.

While we are at it, the classes in schools are too SMALL.There were about 30 kids in my classes alll the way through school. Now teachers are whining that 20 are too many.

I had nuns...went through grammar school using only two phrases...Yes sister....No sister. One did not screw with those women. One did not come to school without homework complete...one NEVER was unprepared. The military was a piece of cake after grammar school. I owe them a lot...Thanks sisters!!!

Handheld video games. I'm surprised there aren't more concussions caused by kids who refuse to look up when they're walking.

Or get run over by cars crossing the street.

I thought that television was the most evil invention fostered on children?

dude, im in my mid-20s so im in the heart of the pioneers of Myspace. i refuse to have a page. im well steeped in socializing thru technology, but myspace just breeds a level of ridiculousness that is unacceptable.