Trade Willis and our 4th round pick

NewEra

for their 1st round pick.

We select Marshawn Lynch #12.

We select Patrick Willis #20.

We select Marcus McCauley CB with our 2nd rd pick.

In FA we sign Kris Dielman and Eric Johnson (if the price is right).

This leaves us with cap space that allows us to sign JP and Lee Evans long-term.

While it doesn't upgrade our team enough to be a real contender this year, it puts us in position to do so for years to come.

btw...wouldn't you love to see this guy in a bills uniform? I love McGahee, but he doesn't show up everyday and wasn't much of an upgrade over the A-train.

This leaves us with cap space that allows us to sign JP and Lee Evans long-term.

While it doesn't upgrade our team enough to be a real contender this year, it puts us in position to do so for years to come.

btw...wouldn't you love to see this guy in a bills uniform? I love McGahee, but he doesn't show up everyday and wasn't much of an upgrade over the A-train.

Neither Willis nor McCauley will be available in those slots.

You will need to take Willis at #12.

We won't have the cash-to-cap for two first rounders. Let's hope for a third rounder for Willis. P. Willis won't be there at 20 and Lynch won't be there at 12. Next...

We won't have the cash-to-cap for two first rounders. Let's hope for a third rounder for Willis. P. Willis won't be there at 20 and Lynch won't be there at 12. Next...

explain how we wont have enough money for 2 1st rounders.

Willis may not be there at 20. But you never know.

Who is going to take Lynch before 12? the texans? i dont see the texans taking him if brady quinn is on the board.