Speaking of Al Gore

dib

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...NEWS01/70226055

Mr. "Greenhouse" seems to speak with forked tongue. Sure he purchases green blocks and 1 of his cars is a hybrid. 10,000 square feet for two people does sound a little ostentatious. I'm sure his private jet is a hybrid though, you know gas/electric.

Look up where his money comes from. His house is a pitance compared to his OIL WEALTH from Occidental PETROLEUM. Al Gore is the ultimate hypocrite - but the partisans will continue to lap up his drool as if it came from a deity.

Look up where his money comes from. His house is a pitance compared to his OIL WEALTH from Occidental PETROLEUM. Al Gore is the ultimate hypocrite - but the partisans will continue to lap up his drool as if it came from a deity.

It's only Dick Cheney's oil companies that are BAD! Al Gore's are ok.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...NEWS01/70226055

Mr. "Greenhouse" seems to speak with forked tongue. Sure he purchases green blocks and 1 of his cars is a hybrid. 10,000 square feet for two people does sound a little ostentatious. I'm sure his private jet is a hybrid though, you know gas/electric.

Al has an Oscar now. He's a Hollywood icon. He knows what he's talking about. He has a Powerpoint presentation to prove it. He's been fighting for the environment for 30 years.

Don't prod the big dog, man.

Gore's a hypocrite.

But then again, so are all politicians. The biggest one is Bubba.

"I feel your pain...can I have some of your fries?" :lol:

The biggest hypocrite in the whole world (literally and figuratively) is that toxic gasbag, Michael Moore.

"I don't own any stock"...as he conceals his Haliburton holdings.

He didn't win the election either, but that doesn't keep people from saying it over and over and over. :lol:

Al Gore stood on stage and accepted the Oscar for his movie. I don't give a rat's ass whose name is on it, Al Gore accepted it.

No, the guy who won it Davis Guggenheim accepted it, and when his name was called, he invited Al up, and after he accepted it and spoke he insisted Gore talk, because he wouldn't have won it without him. I don't like Gore myself, I didn't and won't see his movie, I cringe every time I see him and almost have to leave the room when I hear him speak. But it wasn't his idea or fault to be up there. In fact, three people won an Oscar for that particular category on that movie (Guggenheim, Laurie David and Lawrence Bender) and none of them were Al Gore.

No, the guy who won it Davis Guggenheim accepted it, and when his name was called, he invited Al up, and after he accepted it and spoke he insisted Gore talk, because he wouldn't have won it without him. I don't like Gore myself, I didn't and won't see his movie, I cringe every time I see him and almost have to leave the room when I hear him speak. But it wasn't his idea or fault to be up there. In fact, three people won an Oscar for that particular category on that movie (Guggenheim, Laurie David and Lawrence Bender) and none of them were Al Gore.

Details. Details. I read and heard the news the next day. Gore gets Oscar. The media is never wrong. :lol: :lol:

It was done for your benefit so you could participate in the discussion. You should be thankful. :lol:

Oh...nice thought.. I could reflect upon Cheney's being at the same base where there was a suicide bombing as the closest that war criminal has ever been to actual combat...but its a little too PPP'ish. Nice to see him on his "mein Kampf world tour." His Kampf, other people's blood.

Details. Details. I read and heard the news the next day. Gore gets Oscar. The media is never wrong. :lol: :lol:

You mean like this:

http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/newsb...newspopular.asp

http://news.cincypost.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar.../702260383/1005

http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navcl...sa=N&tab=wn

It must be true then.

Oh...nice thought.. I could reflect upon Cheney's being at the same base where there was a suicide bombing as the closest that war criminal has ever been to actual combat...but its a little too PPP'ish. Nice to see him on his "mein Kampf world tour." His Kampf, other people's blood.

I said you should be thankful, not stupid. :lol:

Thanks for doing my homework for me. I have to say this about Gore: he knows how to laugh at himself, and that's never a bad thing. He was giving an award with, I think, DeCaprio, and DeCaprio makes a comment to the effect that "if you have a major announcement to make, here's a good time to do it." Gore pulls out a piece of paper and says "Well, I wasn't going to do this here, but..." and as soon as he said "but" the orchestra started playing their "cut to commercial" music. It was pretty comical.