When the hell does Milloy come back?

Rudyc80

My god our secondary is horrible.

Wire = cut on any other team

Prelaeu = shouldnt be in the nfl

Reese = backup on most teams

baker = not ready for the nfl

Until Milloy and Vicnt come back we will keep losing unless we score 27 and the chances of that are as good as the Red Sox beating the yankees in 7 game series!

agreed. with milloy this team has a #1 defense. without him we're just average.

if milloy played we would have beaten the pats and the jests. please come back lawyer, pleeeeese

66279[/snapback]

The Bills would be 4-0 with Milloy. The Bills are a team who can't afford to lose a starter, much less 2, on defense, and they can't overcome their opponent AND the refs. So what you see is what you get. BTW I heard Milloy is practicing this week:

Bills | Milloy Expected to Practice - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:38:19 -0700

The Associated Press reports Buffalo Bills SS Lawyer Milloy (forearm), who has missed the first four games with a broken forearm, is expected to begin practicing this week.

On a side note:

Bills | Vincent Likely OUT for Week 6 - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:47:26 -0700

The Associated Press reports Buffalo Bills CB Troy Vincent (knee), who had arthroscopic surgery on his right knee last week, was seen walking without crutches Monday, Oct. 11, but is expected to miss Week 6's game against Miami Dolphins.

I don't know if Milloy will be back this weekend, or Vincent back for Week 7 (game 6), but it sure will help a ton.