Greatest 7-10 Pick-Up Ever!

ChevyVanMiller

I don't bowl that often, but that actually looked easier than a true 7-10 pickup.

Ya... I noticed that too... Still a hard shot... But... The pin was sitting HIGH (where a pin normally doesn't get placed) in the first (left) lane...

I suppose physics and trajectory have something to do with it that they aren't sayin'?

Still one hell of a damn shot...

???

Ya... I noticed that too... Still a hard shot... But... The pin was sitting HIGH (where a pin normally doesn't get placed) in the first (left) lane...

I suppose physics and trajectory have something to do with it that they aren't sayin'?

Still one hell of a damn shot...

???

It probably is not that difficult because it sounds as if he did it twice in a row because the announcer says "one more time." Any time you can set something up for a trick shot it's not that impressive. Kind of like trick pool shots.

It probably is not that difficult because it sounds as if he did it twice in a row because the announcer says "one more time." Any time you can set something up for a trick shot it's not that impressive. Kind of like trick pool shots.

Exactly like pool shark tricks - they've practiced them endlessly - just to win a shot of Cuervo - hhmmpphh ! :blink:

I agree... But then again, you know we are being killjoys Chef... :devil:

My wife is always impressed when she finds someone with the same birthday... Doesn't matter who in the group it is... If they have the same month and date, she gets all in a lather how great and odd that is... Makes we want to puke!... I tell her that the probabilty is almost one if you take a group of 28 or so RANDOM people... She gets all mad and sez I am spoiling all the fun...

:blink:

I agree... But then again, you know we are being killjoys Chef... :devil:

My wife is always impressed when she finds someone with the same birthday... Doesn't matter who in the group it is... If they have the same month and date, she gets all in a lather how great and odd that is... Makes we want to puke!... I tell her that the probabilty is almost one if you take a group of 28 or so RANDOM people... She gets all mad and sez I am spoiling all the fun...

:blink:

Man Rule #12(a) - Let her think that statistics are "magic"

You better reread the book