With my 1,000th post...

Dan

In honor of my reaching this most important milestone, I've finally upgraded my status from the Practice Squad. I also figured as much as I'm on here, I should probably update the rest of my profile and post a cool avatar as well. But that would take entirely too much creativity for one afternoon.

I must say, I never thought I'd reach 1,000 posts. And after doing so, I realize I probably have posted too much drivel already. So, I'll try to keep things to a minimum henceforth.

This is by far the best spot on the whole of the internet, even if there are a 1000 posts a day calling Marv old and Ralph cheap. And then as soon as we sign Kelsay for a "reported" $6mill; those people quiet down and the Marv is stupid and Ralph is wasting his money people start up. Gotta love it. Oh yeah and one of my personal favorites.. the Ralph should sell the franchise to someone that wants to keep the team in Buffalo crowd (even though he's the primary guy that has fought to keep the team in Buffalo since for ever).

thanks for letting me listen in...

In honor of my reaching this most important milestone, I've finally upgraded my status from the Practice Squad. I also figured as much as I'm on here, I should probably update the rest of my profile and post a cool avatar as well. But that would take entirely too much creativity for one afternoon.

I must say, I never thought I'd reach 1,000 posts. And after doing so, I realize I probably have posted too much drivel already. So, I'll try to keep things to a minimum henceforth.

This is by far the best spot on the whole of the internet, even if there are a 1000 posts a day calling Marv old and Ralph cheap. And then as soon as we sign Kelsay for a "reported" $6mill; those people quiet down and the Marv is stupid and Ralph is wasting his money people start up. Gotta love it. Oh yeah and one of my personal favorites.. the Ralph should sell the franchise to someone that wants to keep the team in Buffalo crowd (even though he's the primary guy that has fought to keep the team in Buffalo since for ever).

:worthy:

I've enjoyed and appreciated your commentary, my friend!

Hi Dan......My name is Toby