Seahawks looking to trade Darrell Jackson,WR

It remains unclear what the 28-year-old receiver might command in a trade. There was no strong consensus among general managers polled anonymously at the combine. But given Jackson's relatively high salary for 2007 ($3.25 million) and recent injury problems, the Seahawks might not receive a first-day pick in return, they said......Jackson has three years remaining on a six-year, $25 million deal. His remaining salaries are $3.25 million, 4 million and $4.75 million.

Wow, picking this guy up for a 2nd day pick would be felony larceny. He's a serious downfield threat and likely a very good fit in the kind of offense the Bills want to run with Losman. He'd give us the opportunity to present serious matchup problems vs opposing defenses with both Evans and Jackson on the field. Those contract numbers look pretty palatable for a guy that produces as many big plays as he regularly does. 4mill/year for a big play reciever who regularly leads his team in catches, yards and scores is NOT what I would call relatively high.

If the Seahawks GM wants to move this guy for no other reason than they have a strained personal relationship, Marv should be all over this post haste. Hell, I wouldn't even have a problem with the Bills throwing a 3rd rounder at them.

Wow, picking this guy up for a 2nd day pick would be felony larceny. He's a serious downfield threat and likely a very good fit in the kind of offense the Bills want to run with Losman. He'd give us the opportunity to present serious matchup problems vs opposing defenses with both Evans and Jackson on the field. Those contract numbers look pretty palatable for a guy that produces as many big plays as he regularly does. 4mill/year for a big play reciever who regularly leads his team in catches, yards and scores is NOT what I would call relatively high.

If the Seahawks GM wants to move this guy for no other reason than they have a strained personal relationship, Marv should be all over this post haste. Hell, I wouldn't even have a problem with the Bills throwing a 3rd rounder at them.

I don't see it happening. Injury history aside, DJ is still a #1 receiver.

While he does have trouble with dropping passes at times, he would be a great aquisition if that ever transpired.

Seattle does have a lot of talent at WR with Deion Branch, Jackson, DJ Hackett, Bobby Engram, and Nate Burleson.

I agree with Simon if we could get him for a 3rd i'd be really happy. I also would love to grab Hackett if the seahawks only offer him the low tender. Either one of those guys would make me feel better about our receiving core.

Man, will any of these requested changes ever really happen? I like DJ and the Vet. Exp. he brings. I would just want that trade to happen soon because a WR can take some time to adjust to a new team. I would rather have Stallworth, but he will want to be a No. 1, I think