Good laugh this sunday morning

K-Gun10

what is funny is that last year at this time there were hundreds of posts from Bills fans saying if given the opportunity late to tank their season they should do so for the opportunity to land Quinn with the #1 overall pick.

Would be surprised if Quinn is still there at 12, even more surprised if we take him. Not nuts about his second round prediction either.

If we take quinn what do you think that would do to losmans confidence?

Do they really think the dulfelons would pass on Quinn @ #9??

i really do think they will, they invested all that money in dante when hes ready to go there gonna use him i see quinn going to houston if they dont make a run for plummer.

i really do think they will, they invested all that money in dante when hes ready to go there gonna use him i see quinn going to houston if they dont make a run for plummer.

There's no guarantee Culpepper will ever be the QB he was with the Vikings & Randy Moss. In fact, that seems unlikely at this point in his career. If they want to bank on him, more power to them. Getting him as damaged goods wasn't the brightest move in the world, anyway, and their new regime may want to go in another direction.

His knee is not the problem

He is lacking serious grey matter between his ears which he can;t overcome with his running anymore.

not to mention, his leadership sucks.

Cleo Lemon will be better than Culpepper.

If Quinn is there at twelve, we would probably be able to trade down with someone and get an extra pick. Rather than go for a back-up qb and another controversy we could fill two positions on the line and be competitive next year. I like the situation where the trade down would have some real meaning for some team looking for a qb.

The acquired Culpeper in a trade...The only thing they will lose by cutting him is their 2nd round pick of last year.....