maybe a 3 way trade

K-Gun10

what good would a suspended player do for us?the guy served jail time for his 2nd dwi and he may be suspended,but we should explore a 3 way trade for him?definately not the type of player marv is trying to bring in right now.go bills in"07

Jared Allen out of KC the De is requesting a trade maybe marv can pull off a 3 man trade for this willis situation thoughts?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2779135

If they tender him at 1st and 3rd level he may very well get a bite in free agency and get his wish. If you are drafting late in the first round and you need a DE, Allen is the type of high effort, wreckless abandon beast that would be worth two high picks. He's basically a bigger, more physical version of Schobel.

jamiebuf i was juss throwing an idea out there who pissed in ur cheerios?

oh i hope you didn't take my post to heart.i wasn't dissing you or saying it was stupid or anything.i was just stating that marv levy has put a emphassis on high character players.so when posters are posting about we should try and get pac man jones or marshawn lynch or a player like jared allen who just got in trouble again it goes against everthing marv is preaching right now.i didnt mean to offend when i wrote what i posted.go bills in"07

If they tender him at 1st and 3rd level he may very well get a bite in free agency and get his wish. If you are drafting late in the first round and you need a DE, Allen is the type of high effort, wreckless abandon beast that would be worth two high picks. He's basically a bigger, more physical version of Schobel.

Hell, shouldn't the Bills think hard about signing him? I know I'd give up #12 to get him rushing opposite of Schobel. Adding a 3rd rounder as well makes it hard to swallow, but wouldn't you do it?

Marv is not going to trade for this guy.Since he's been in KC he has had 3 DIU arrests,with two coming in 2007.He lost a scholarship to the University of Washington because of an arrest in high school which led to him going to Idaho State.Not Marv's kind of guy especially at the price it would cost to get him.