NFL Combine Info. for Sunday.

Calvin Johnson runs a 4.35 40

That is sick for a man his size!!

Much of his speed will be negated by cover 2 defenses. It's a knowed fact that you don't need shutdown corners no more. Besides, Terrence McGee runs a 4.35, so on paper he'd be covered either way.

Much of his speed will be negated by cover 2 defenses. It's a knowed fact that you don't need shutdown corners no more. Besides, Terrence McGee runs a 4.35, so on paper he'd be covered either way.

LOL!!

Johnson didn't plan on running at the combine.

It was reported that after talking to coaches and GM's(I'm sure they were pushing him to run) he borrowed another players shoes-

and put up the sick time of 4.35!!

Yeah and now that hes not flying under the radar anymore and everyone knows about him, there is no chance well get him. Damn i really liked him, good hands, good attitude, good work ethic, and a heck of an athlete. would have made a super team with evans! :wallbash::blink::wacko::censored: :censored: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Yeah and now that hes not flying under the radar anymore and everyone knows about him, there is no chance well get him. Damn i really liked him, good hands, good attitude, good work ethic, and a heck of an athlete. would have made a super team with evans! :wallbash::blink::wacko::censored: :censored: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

He never was flying under the radar. Most draftniks had him as the #1 WR in the draft and a likely top 10 (if not top 5) pick.

There was little chance he would have been there at #12 whether he ran in the combine or not

Calvin Johnson runs a 4.35 40

That is sick for a man his size!!

He is like Larry Fitzgerald with Lee Evans caliber speed.

Where'd you see he ran a 4.35? I see a http://nflexperts.scout.com/2/621675.html he ran a 4.45 and 4.38 respectively. If you have to make a comparison with that size and speed then I think that's favorable to Andre Johnson of the Texans. Though I can't help notice in that linked article how many other WRs are running 4.3s which is generally unheard of.

LOL. CJ was under the radar. LOL.

Where'd you see he ran a 4.35? I see a http://nflexperts.scout.com/2/621675.html he ran a 4.5 and 4.38 respectively. If you have to make a comparison with that size and speed then I think that's favorable to Andre Johnson of the Texans.

I saw it here-

LINK

and here-

LINK

He never was flying under the radar. Most draftniks had him as the #1 WR in the draft and a likely top 10 (if not top 5) pick.

There was little chance he would have been there at #12 whether he ran in the combine or not

Exactly. He had been mentioned as a definite top 3 pick in the not too distant past. He was never "under the radar" and will not fall anywhere near the Bills' spot.