Saudi Arabia now advertising on local radio

I was driving this am & caught an ad on our local talk radio station 590 WROW.

The ad reads quotes from the 911 report that claim the Saudi gov't was not linked to 911, that no Saudis were given special treatment etc.

When the ad ended the local host, Fred Dicker (Columnist for NY Post who has a radio program about NY State) was surprised that the Saudis were advertising on his program. Dicker, who is Jewish said that they advertise on his program, yet he's not allowed to visit their country.

That's what makes America a great country - freedom.

65323[/snapback]

And I'm sure our enemies appreciate it. They teach their children to hate us and then we let them advertise in our own country that they are our friends. Go figure.

And I'm sure our enemies appreciate it.  They teach their children to hate us and then we let them advertise in our own country that they are our friends.  Go figure.

65347[/snapback]

KD again, I belive you are off here. They have been playing those ads in the DC area for months now. They set the truth on a lot of misconceptions especially in light of the lies from F9-11.

Yes there are sects within SA such as the wahibi's (sp??) who want to destroy us, but this is a minority. The majority of the muslims whether overseas or here, either want to live their lives without considering the grand scope of things, or are our friends.

KD again, I belive you are off here.  They have been playing those ads in the DC area for months now.  They set the truth on a lot of misconceptions especially in light of the lies from F9-11. 

Yes there are sects within SA such as the wahibi's  (sp??) who want to destroy us, but this is a minority.  The majority of the muslims whether overseas or here, either want to live their lives without considering the grand scope of things, or are our friends.

65471[/snapback]

Our "friends" should work on that little practical joke of flying airplanes into our skyscrapers. Almost all of them were Saudi. Did they mention that on their ad? Or where the money came from to launch 9/11? Hmmm...probably not. Bandar Bush should really talk about that a bit.