looking good for okoye

tennesseeboy

Looks like Okoye's stock is rising and he's one the bills like for a first round. I'm very interested in his weight at the combing.

http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/article...adar260107.html

I think we have a better shot at him if he doesn't weigh more at the combine.

So my vote- is for him to keep the weight off until after the draft!

i have this horrible feeling that Okoye is going to be my new AJ Hawk, who was my new Roy Williams...

it seems, year after year, every player i personally REEEALLY want gets picked a couple of spots before us.

:lol:

I recall it happening back to back years for me but to make matters worse it was by the same team. As I really wanted Marvin Harrison and Tarrick Glenn, well we know where they ended up.

i have this horrible feeling that Okoye is going to be my new AJ Hawk, who was my new Roy Williams...

it seems, year after year, every player i personally REEEALLY want gets picked a couple of spots before us.

:lol:

Law of the Universe #1

Wherever your team picks in the draft on draft day you always wish it was a just little bit higher.

(and if you have the number one pick in the draft-it's a bad year to have the #1)

Yeah that year it really stung when Indy picked Harrison, but you knew there was no way he was gonna make it to us.

Didnt we pick Moulds that year? Turned out alright for us. You put Moulds with Manning all those years instead of all dipshits he had to play with & he probably has simlar #s to Harrison's.

I really want us to draft the DT out of Louisville. Or maybe Branch will fall to us.

Law of the Universe #1

Wherever your team picks in the draft on draft day you always wish it was a just little bit higher.

(and if you have the number one pick in the draft-it's a bad year to have the #1)

That goes along with Law #2 of the Draft...

Given the Bills have pick "n" in the first round, there will always be n-1 # of cant miss, blue chip, stud prospects, and we will always miss them.

Didnt we pick Moulds that year? Turned out alright for us. You put Moulds with Manning all those years instead of all dipshits he had to play with & he probably has simlar #s to Harrison's.

I really want us to draft the DT out of Louisville. Or maybe Branch will fall to us.

Marvin Harrison just finished helping the Colts win the Super Bowl. Meanwhile, the Texans are wondering whom they can start opposite Andre Johnson to take some of the pressure off of him. While Moulds had a good career, he's not the same player as Harrison.

Marvin Harrison just finished helping the Colts win the Super Bowl. Meanwhile, the Texans are wondering whom they can start opposite Andre Johnson to take some of the pressure off of him. While Moulds had a good career, he's not the same player as Harrison.

Not ot take anything away from Harrison, but put Moulds on the Colts for the past 10 years and he'd have just as good of numbers as Marvin does.

Also, Marvin hardly "helped the colts win the SB". He did his usual post-season disappearing act.

Yeah that year it really stung when Indy picked Harrison, but you knew there was no way he was gonna make it to us.

When the Rams took Eddie Kennison one pick before Harrison I thought we had a chance.

That goes along with Law #2 of the Draft...

Given the Bills have pick "n" in the first round, there will always be n-1 # of cant miss, blue chip, stud prospects, and we will always miss them.

But of course you both missed the biggest Law of the Draft that when the Bills go on the clock, ESPN undoubtedly will chose to go to commercial before the pick.