Ya'll might wanna try what I have been doing......

Bet against the Bills every week to soothe your pain. I've won every week so far. It's really easy and it eases the pain of a gut wrenching loss. Although, don't bet against them this week. This is the week to bet on the Bills.

The best bets, and automatic bets are simple. You tease two teams. YOu have to win both games. You always bet against the Bills on the road, and by teasing them, you can subtract 7 points from the pointspread the Bills are getting. And you always bet the Colts at home. No matter what. So yesterday presented a golden opportunity for me.....

You see, it worked liked this.....and BANG I'm up $300.

Teasing two teams.....you would have gotten.....the Jets +1, and the the Colts -2 against the Raiders.

Now, how easy was that bet? I'm just pissed that my book only accepts bets up to $300. So, for good measure, I teased the Colts again at -2, and coupled them with Pittsburgh at +1.

EASY Money yestesday. Up $450 for the day!

Bet against the Bills every week to soothe your pain.  I've won every week so far.  It's really easy and it eases the pain of a gut wrenching loss.  Although, don't bet against them this week.  This is the week to bet on the Bills.

The best bets, and automatic bets are simple.  You tease two teams.  YOu have to win both games.  You always bet against the Bills on the road, and by teasing them, you can subtract 7 points from the pointspread the Bills are getting.  And you always bet the Colts at home.  No matter what.  So yesterday presented a golden opportunity for me.....

You see, it worked liked this.....and BANG I'm up $300.

Teasing two teams.....you would have gotten.....the Jets +1, and the the Colts -2 against the Raiders. 

Now, how easy was that bet?  I'm just pissed that my book only accepts bets up to $300.  So, for good measure, I teased the Colts again at -2, and coupled them with Pittsburgh at +1.

EASY Money yestesday.  Up $450 for the day!

65281[/snapback]

Much easier than that: I bet the Bills +6.5.

But I did tease the early games. (And i dont know what bookie you use, but he must be the firendliest one of all time - he gives you SEVEN points on a teaser???! Thats unheardof). Anyway, my six point teaser was:

Miami + 18.5

India/Oak UNDER 59

Much easier than that: I bet the Bills +6.5.

But I did tease the early games. (And i dont know what bookie you use, but he must be the firendliest one of all time - he gives you SEVEN points on a teaser???! Thats unheardof). Anyway, my six point teaser was:

Miami + 18.5

India/Oak UNDER 59

65322[/snapback]

Yeah, 7 is standard. Or I thought it was. 10 % juice. The Bills are golden to bet against.

EXCEPT this week. The Bills are GOLD this week at home. I will have another $300 on them for a change.

ALSO, if you are a betting man, the hidden gem are the conferences that they aren't good at setting a line on in college.

Case in point. The MAC, which is where Big Ben is from. The dominant teams ALWAYS cover the spread in the MAC. ALWAYS. Big Ben was golden money last year, and this year, you ride Toledo, Northern Illinois, and Bowling Green and count your money every week.

Gold I tell you, GOLD!