Van Halen tour not going to happen

millbank

Van Halen Tour not going to happen

Over the weekend, employees of tour promoters Live Nation were informed that “the Van Halen tour has been shut down.” It’s not yet clear what went wrong.

- perhaps with these guys it will be off again, one again....

Eddy finally looked in a mirror and screamed: "what the !@#$ happened to me, I can't go on stage looking like this." Sadly to say all those around him agreed.

Over the weekend, employees of tour promoters Live Nation were informed that "the Van Halen tour has been shut down." It's not yet clear what went wrong.

Maybe partying their way through the '80s is what went wrong. Dave's voice isn't 'diamond' anymore and they all look like Keith Richards.

DLR screw it up???? from what I understand, it is EVH's incredible ego and controlling ways that screws things up...guy has one guitar riff and he thinks he is god!

Van Halen in their pre-Hagar days were awesome. And I'll bet that DLR screwed things up again.

One guitar riff? Please Pooj, this isn't Murray and the Wiggles we're talking about here!

And DLR is the one who left the band, because of HIS massive ego. Look where it got him. A bunch of failed/gimmick bands. And there was supposed to be a reunion back in 1996, but DLR's ego again reared its ugly head and killed that.

One guitar riff? Please Pooj, this isn't Murray and the Wiggles we're talking about here!

And DLR is the one who left the band, because of HIS massive ego. Look where it got him. A bunch of failed/gimmick bands. And there was supposed to be a reunion back in 1996, but DLR's ego again reared its ugly head and killed that.

Van Halen with David Lee Roth = worst band of all time

Van Halen with Sammy Haggar = still worst band of all time

All in all Van Halen is just a collective bunch of tools

• 2 weeks later...