Kerry denounces bad ad - Bush doesn't

Mc Cain asked Bush to denounce the latest smear ad by a 527 group. He refused and is happily letting it work it's smear and lies. On the other hand, Mc Cain asked Kerry to denounce another 527 that is attempting to degrade Bush. Kerry immediately denounced the ad and declared he wanted to make it clear he is opposed to the dirty politics of the this ad. That says a lot about these men.

Mc Cain asked Bush to denounce the latest smear ad by a 527 group. He refused and is happily letting it work it's smear and lies. On the other hand, Mc Cain asked Kerry to denounce another 527 that is attempting to degrade Bush. Kerry immediately denounced the ad and declared he wanted to make it clear he is opposed to the dirty politics of the this ad. That says a lot about these men.

28[/snapback]

Yup, that sums it up. Kerry runs 527 degrading and untrue ads, and then says sorry after the fact. Bushes team didn't run even one but Kerry wants an apology, not heppening. Glad you can even post that Kerry is a scumbag for running all those ads. If I was GWB, I would tell Comrade to go piss up a rope and go !@#$ himself.

Yup, that sums it up.  Kerry runs 527 degrading and untrue ads, and then says sorry after the fact.  Bushes team didn't run even one but Kerry wants an apology, not heppening.  Glad you can even post that Kerry is a scumbag for running all those ads.  If I was GWB, I would tell Comrade to go piss up a rope and go !@#$ himself.

40[/snapback]

With a pickle or a ketchup bottle, preferably from an overseas manufacturing plant. Maybe from Cambodia/Not Cambodia/Cambodia/Not Cambodia. I've been there/not been there myself.:devil:

Yup, that sums it up.  Kerry runs 527 degrading and untrue ads, and then says sorry after the fact.  Bushes team didn't run even one but Kerry wants an apology, not heppening.  Glad you can even post that Kerry is a scumbag for running all those ads.  If I was GWB, I would tell Comrade to go piss up a rope and go !@#$ himself.

40[/snapback]

Kerry isn't running the anti-Bush ads.

Bush isn't running the Swift boat ads.

Kerry has said "I am not running those ads and I condemn what they say".

Bush has said " "

By LAW Kerry can run no 527 ads. Don't look now, your ignorance is showing. OH and the anti-Bush ad Kerry condemned is being run by a PAC not a 527. There's a difference.

28[/snapback]

Damn, the board is down for a couple of days, and you radical leftists are just chomping at the bit to spew Bush hatred. Between you, Albany, and Debbie, you guys must have been going crazy, not having an outlet for your anger.

Pent up anger can be dangerous, you know.

I heard that the candidates are not allowed to either support or denounce ads by these bogus new 527 organizations because that would be illegal coordination with a group that is supposed to be independent from any of the candidates.

JimKrazy

I heard that the candidates are not allowed to either support or denounce ads by these bogus new 527 organizations because that would be illegal coordination with a group that is supposed to be independent from any of the candidates.

JimKrazy

409[/snapback]

Don't confuse the left with facts... Just because Bush follows the law :rolleyes:

By the way Bush did say that he feels ALL 527 organizations should be looked at for reform.

Funny haven't heard Kerry Denounce the lies from that propaganda film F911.

In fact he seems to be taking some talking points from it.

Kerry cracks me up He calls for Bush to denounce negative politics at the same time he spews his own negative stance.. :blink::):D

And his loyal lemmings follow suit... Right Komrade Tenny, Albany, LGB...

Claims Bush's rich friends are behind the attacks... But Moore, Soros, etc... is ok..

Pot met kettle.. :D

JimKrazy

409[/snapback]

You know you're a smart person. But common sense and facts don't work on the libies.

28[/snapback]

The difference is Bush wants ALL the 527 ads gone Kerry just wants the ones that hurt his feelings gone.

The real reason I think is that now Kerry has to spend money in a time he was hoping to not.

Kerry immediately denounced the ad and declared he wanted to make it clear he is opposed to the dirty politics of the this ad. That says a lot about these men.

28[/snapback]

Kerry then declared that he didn't denounce the add before he denounced it and then didn't declare anything, unless you want him to.

RunTheBall

Kerry then declared that he didn't denounce the add before he denounced it and then didn't declare anything, unless you want him to.

RunTheBall

1435[/snapback]

Don't be an idiot. Remember when Fahrenheit 9/11 came out and Kerry denounced it as a slanted, exploitive, inaccurate piece of propaganda? Kerry called the film the very worst example of dirty politics and urged Michael Moore to halt the release of the film. And when the film did come out, Kerry did everything in his power to make sure that Michael Moore was not allowed to attend the Democratic National Convention.

What? None of that ever happened? Oh, nevermind......

Archived