Buffalo Jills Fly to Irag

millbank

Jills Fly to Iraq

"The Jills" are flying to the Middle East to participate in a military camp tour in Kuwait and Iraq. "It's all about bringing a little piece of home to the troops that are there", said Jills cheerleader Emily. "There's a lot of troops there from Buffalo, NY that have been sending us e-mail's and [we're] really pumped up about seeing them as well", said Jills cheerleader Kelli.

good for them....

Great news! I was in the sand a couple of times, and we had the Pats' cheerleaders come out. It was decent, but I would have loved to the see the Jills. Of course, the Jills are not always the NFL's best looking cheerleaders. Any which way, I am glad the Jills are going.

Why, oh why couldn't these eight knockouts have visited when I was in the service?

Of course, the Jills are not always the NFL's best looking cheerleaders
and why does any mention of the Jills have to include such a ridiculous response? I dare say the Jills have the hottest NFL Cheerleader around

Jills Fly to Iraq

"The Jills" are flying to the Middle East to participate in a military camp tour in Kuwait and Iraq. "It's all about bringing a little piece of home to the troops that are there", said Jills cheerleader Emily. "There's a lot of troops there from Buffalo, NY that have been sending us e-mail's and [we're] really pumped up about seeing them as well", said Jills cheerleader Kelli.

good for them....

Thats awesome!

I'm sure the Bills fans over there will give them a warm welcome! :)