Donte Stallworth

No chance. I would love to see it, but no chance. McNabb loves that guy and so do the fans around here. My guess is the Eagles will sign him to medium $ and get him a good signing bonus sooner rather than later. I suppose there always is a chance, however small, but it was so obvious last year that as soon as Stallworth came in during the pre-season, the Eagles passing game improved 100%. The difference in the Eagles offense between the second and third pre-season games(after Stallworth had practiced a week) was gigantic. I would be shocked if they let him go, happy as hell, but shocked.

No chance. I would love to see it, but no chance. McNabb loves that guy and so do the fans around here. My guess is the Eagles will sign him to medium $ and get him a good signing bonus sooner rather than later. I suppose there always is a chance, however small, but it was so obvious last year that as soon as Stallworth came in during the pre-season, the Eagles passing game improved 100%. The difference in the Eagles offense between the second and third pre-season games(after Stallworth had practiced a week) was gigantic. I would be shocked if they let him go, happy as hell, but shocked.

He was on the NFL network with Garcia last week and acted like he could be gone. Though he did say he`d prefer a warm climate team.

I don't think we are interested in signing him.

But here is one difference last year since you asked:

Stallworth averaged 19.2 yards per catch

Price averaged 8.2 yards per catch

If you compare their stats through their career, they are similar. I know DS had a good year last year, but Price has shown he can put up similar numbers.