You want positives?

Rubes

1. Our offense has now officially raised its per-game scoring from 10 points per game to 11! We only need to score 16 against Miami to raise it to 12!

2. We went almost an entire game without a turnover!

3. We reduced the number of sacks Drew took this week. Yes, reduced. In fact, this was the fewest number of sacks against us since early September!

4. Drew was as close as he's been to passing for more than 200 yards in a game in a long time!

5. We didn't have a single offensive holding penalty against the line the entire game. Except for that one on Dorenbos on the punt. Oh well.

6. We were +1 on the turnover differential! Plus, we had more touchdowns than New York!

7. We now know that our third string strong safety is every bit as good as our injured second stringer!

8. We now know that our backup center can snap the ball every bit as good as our injured starter!

I'm sure there's more there somewhere, but I just can't go on.......

4. Drew was as close as he's been to passing for more than 200 yards in a game in a long time!

65223[/snapback]

Hate to harsh your buzz there dude, but Bledsoe had 247 yards against the Pats. Might want to edit that.

Otherwise, nice post. Hits just the right tone of <_< before segueing to the angst of the last line......

You know this is "Plus-Minus Monday" on the Simoncast, right? E-mail that to Howard, he'll need something to laugh about....

Hate to harsh your buzz there dude, but Bledsoe had 247 yards against the Pats. Might want to edit that.

Otherwise, nice post. Hits just the right tone of <_< before segueing to the angst of the last line......

You know this is "Plus-Minus Monday" on the Simoncast, right? E-mail that to Howard, he'll need something to laugh about....

65300[/snapback]

Oh drat. Forgot about that one....thanks.

I don't catch the Simoncast at all out here, so I'm not too up on the "Plus-Minus" thing....

"Plus-Minus Monday" is just what it sounds like - he goes through his list of positives and negatives from the game, and then opens up the lines for people to call/e-mail with their lists. Some people play it straight, some go for the sarcastic angle (especially after a loss).

Dunno why, but something tells me that at 0-4, today's show is going to be brutal. Like I said, he could probably use a light moment or two....

I guess a positive I would add is that teams are going to have to start respecting Evans deep when he's on the field, and that should move the opposing defense back, which will help the running game.

Of course, Evans has to be on the field for that to happen.