"Idiocracy"

ajzepp

I rented this one from Netflix over the weekend and thought it was hilarious! The second half wasn't quite as good as the first, but it's basically a combination of satire and toilet humor....right up my alley! It was written and directed by Mike Judge and stars Luke Wilson and Mya Rudolph (SNL).

Any of you guys seen it? If so, what did you think?

i saw it. i liked it. id give it a 7.5/10

not as memorable as Office Space(Judge's previous movie) and i agree that it trails off a bit. but the premise is great and the first half is pretty hilarious. its a good funny movie with an original concept. not much to complain about there.

i guess Fox fought hard to keep that movie down and get it limited exposure. not quite sure what the beef was between them and Judge...

the interesting/funny/sad part is that its not that hard to believe that is where we are headed.... :rolleyes:

i saw it. i liked it. id give it a 7.5/10

not as memorable as Office Space(Judge's previous movie) and i agree that it trails off a bit. but the premise is great and the first half is pretty hilarious. its a good funny movie with an original concept. not much to complain about there.

i guess Fox fought hard to keep that movie down and get it limited exposure. not quite sure what the beef was between them and Judge...

the interesting/funny/sad part is that its not that hard to believe that is where we are headed.... :rolleyes:

I'm not sure. I picked this one up at costco for 20 bucks. And given my love of money, I think that was a bit much for it. Word is that you will be able to attend college course at Costo shortly, but the guy kept telling me he loved me, so it was time to move on.

The movie was pretty good. Except for the a$$. I could have lived wihout that. But I do love women. Yes I know you love them too, but not like I do.