So how do you market the 2007 Buffalo Bills?

NavyBillsFan

The Bills should identify three players (likely the capts of the O, D, and ST) and steal a page from what worked for the Sabres and market themselves as the hardest working team in the NFL. Likely using JP from the offense, Moorman who in addition to be a Pro Bowler has demonstrated he is quite camera friendly, and F-B if he is still around, or perhaps TKO if he isn't should trade on the athleticism of each of these guys to promote the product.

The "hardest working" moniker needs to be a reality or it will not ultimately fly, but given the maniacal TKO effort last off-season which led to him actually appearing for the first play and registering a sack (and likely actually working himself too hard and fast and straining his hammy), Moorman twice making the Pro Bowl and actually being a multi-sport athlete in college, and JP who it is said is already studying the playbook and working hard (my significant other actually saw him at her health club working out on a grav machine and was impressed by him busting his butt on a very high setting) so they can actually make a case of working hard even though they are all overpaid.

At any rate this marketing approach worked for the Sabres as it fits the blue collar Buffalo style and actually does not guarantee victory simply hard effort and its tough to go wrong with that.

Its what GW should have done when he first got here rather than saying his team was all about getting to the playoffs and winning. When they finished 3-13 you could hear the crickets chirping.

The Bills should identify three players (likely the capts of the O, D, and ST) and steal a page from what worked for the Sabres and market themselves as the hardest working team in the NFL. Likely using JP from the offense, Moorman who in addition to be a Pro Bowler has demonstrated he is quite camera friendly, and F-B if he is still around, or perhaps TKO if he isn't should trade on the athleticism of each of these guys to promote the product.

The "hardest working" moniker needs to be a reality or it will not ultimately fly, but given the maniacal TKO effort last off-season which led to him actually appearing for the first play and registering a sack (and likely actually working himself too hard and fast and straining his hammy), Moorman twice making the Pro Bowl and actually being a multi-sport athlete in college, and JP who it is said is already studying the playbook and working hard (my significant other actually saw him at her health club working out on a grav machine and was impressed by him busting his butt on a very high setting) so they can actually make a case of working hard even though they are all overpaid.

At any rate this marketing approach worked for the Sabres as it fits the blue collar Buffalo style and actually does not guarantee victory simply hard effort and its tough to go wrong with that.

Its what GW should have done when he first got here rather than saying his team was all about getting to the playoffs and winning. When they finished 3-13 you could hear the crickets chirping.

Also-

Somehow are most electrifying player needs to be in the mix.(Lee Evans)

well i know how to help ticket sales..........they can give me 4 or 5 thousand tickets for the hard games to sell.i will then go around to all the bars and sell the tickets as i see fit.kinda like the old days when the kid sold the newspapers or the lady sold you cigarettes.when i sell all my tickets i promise to bring all the money to the office lol.of course i may have to sell a few buy 2 get 3 free seats,but THERE WILL BE NO BLACKOUT AND ALL SEATS WILL BE SOLDlo lol lol go bills in"07 i can even troll the parks...kinda like the blues brothers did...hey you on the bike bills giants this weekend be there!