Now Kotalik

mcjeff215

Okay that explains it...I watched the game last night at a sports bar (along with Blurfire and a couple of other friends) and thought I saw Kotalik early in the game. We had no sound, and we were chatting a bit. When the shootout started, I thought for sure Kotalik was one of the top 3 guys...then Lindy went with Stafford, and I was thinking, "okay' he is trying to boost the young kids up a little", but then I see MacArthur and guys like that, and I knew something must have happened to Kotalik...

Okay that explains it...I watched the game last night at a sports bar (along with Blurfire and a couple of other friends) and thought I saw Kotalik early in the game. We had no sound, and we were chatting a bit. When the shootout started, I thought for sure Kotalik was one of the top 3 guys...then Lindy went with Stafford, and I was thinking, "okay' he is trying to boost the young kids up a little", but then I see MacArthur and guys like that, and I knew something must have happened to Kotalik...

Yeah, but MacArthur is the real deal. He's fugging silky!

:rolleyes::devil::worthy:

Our players our dropping like flies. The "hockey gods" don't want us to win the cup this year it seems. :worthy:

Tampa beat Calgary in the cup 3 years ago. Carolina beat Edmonton in the Cup last year. That right there should be enough to tell you that there are no hockey gods. The sabres need to buck up.