Time for some optimism...

keithg

I can understand some fans being frustrated by the Bills lack of playoff appearances but I for one feel that we have started to turn the corner. The Bills NEED another stud draft like last year but when you think about ALL those rookies from 2006...and the fact that we have found the real JP...and the fact that over the last 8 games the O Line improved and we finally have a stud LT...there are alot of things to get excited about. If JP continues to improve, our O line improves, that will open up the TE's more and Willis will want a big payday so he'll play his arse off.

On D, we have McCargo and Youboty just itching to get on the field to prove they are the real deal and Simpson and Whitner will only get better. Spikes may never be the same dynamo but he surely will be better in 07...ditto Ellison and a healthy Crowell. Tripplett, McCargo and Kyle Williams need one more body and we should improve the run D...maybe a FA LB to throw into the mix?

Is anyone else getting excited for FA and the draft...I for one can't wait to see the Bills in 2007...peace, out.

I can understand some fans being frustrated by the Bills lack of playoff appearances but I for one feel that we have started to turn the corner. The Bills NEED another stud draft like last year but when you think about ALL those rookies from 2006...and the fact that we have found the real JP...and the fact that over the last 8 games the O Line improved and we finally have a stud LT...there are alot of things to get excited about. If JP continues to improve, our O line improves, that will open up the TE's more and Willis will want a big payday so he'll play his arse off.

On D, we have McCargo and Youboty just itching to get on the field to prove they are the real deal and Simpson and Whitner will only get better. Spikes may never be the same dynamo but he surely will be better in 07...ditto Ellison and a healthy Crowell. Tripplett, McCargo and Kyle Williams need one more body and we should improve the run D...maybe a FA LB to throw into the mix?

Is anyone else getting excited for FA and the draft...I for one can't wait to see the Bills in 2007...peace, out.

I'm excited about all of those things. I am also very very confident that the run game improves this year as well. It sounds like Marv is commited to building the OLine and roping in competition at RB which means ball control (especially in a two back system-please Jesus, give me two "starting backs") and it means more efficiency for the speed defense resulting from less time on the field!

Incredibly, one name missing from your joyous rant: Lee Evans.

Don't sleep on Kevin Everitt.